Chapter 63: Russian Roulette Part 3

I had to make this a filly.

"Correct that. I was pregnant." She adds quickly.

Amy was in love with Andre? I couldn't handle any more secrets. I just stared at my best friend in disbelief, visions of her rolling around in the be with him, as they whispered their loved for each other.

Okay nauseating image.

"She had an abortion." Andre points out hastily.
I blink a few times and gaze at her.
Her light eyes slowly filling with tears and I can't help but just sit there.

"I had to." She whispers with a deep heavy sigh.

"I couldn't have child right now. I couldn't go through it." She adds.

Well it explains why she had a pregnancy test in the first place.

"When?" I ask and she still doesn't look at me, "The first week Eli started working here."

I pause for a moment. My real question swarming through my head.

"Why didn't you warn me about him?" I whisper, my voice shaking hesitantly.
I can't bare to look at my best friend at this moment.
Her basically betraying me and letting all of this happen to me...I couldn't fathom why.

"I tried to get rid of him." She admits, licking her dry lips.

Evan groans and I look over at him.
"Listen, no one cares anymore. She betrayed you, you're mad at her. We don't give a fuck. I'm ready to get this over with." He says, holding the bridge between his nose.

Andre takes a step towards John who's eyes are fluttering open and close.

"John." Andre whispers and he doesn't reply.
"John!" Andre repeats louder, kicking his foot.

John coughs and sputters, rubbing his eyes.
"Yeah? Sorry. I spaced out." He replies.

John was only going to be able for a matter of minutes.

"Killing was against the rules." Evan says in a humoresque tone.

Link sighs and runs his hand through his hair.
"Ask me if I care." He says bluntly and I can't help but smile a little.
Evan grits his teeth and exhales.
"Alright. I'm counting to 5 and then somebody's getting shot." He suddenly says.

For some reason it takes a second for that to sink in .
"One," Evan announces and I hesitate to my feet, pulling on Amy's shoulder.
"Two," he calls out and I shift her behind me.

"Three." The anticipation is killing me.

"Four." I move Amy behind Johns crippled body and before I know it.
As he says five, Eli attacks his brother.
Tackling him to the floor, I quickly rush towards Link who grabs the bullet point gun and aims it at the two twins quarreling on the floor.
"So. What are you waiting for? Shoot!"Amy exclaims.
"I don't know who is who!" Link replies back.

Fuck.
Elliot turns to grab the gun from Evan but Andre grabs it right before he can.

"I'm tired of this bullshit." He growls and turns and pulls the trigger.

I didn't realize that he shot it at me until Link jumped in front of me, the bullet hitting him directly in the chest, casting him to the ground.
My throat closed and I dropped to the ground, "Link? Link?" I scream, shaking his body as his eyelids flutter close.

No.
After all my life of never really having a father.
He was gone.

Andre took everything' from me.
I scrambled to my feet and grabbed the bullet point gun, shooting twice to aim for Andre but he dodged both in a split second.

"You're nothing Rayleen. No one wanted you here." He suddenly calls out and I ignore his insult.

"You have twin brothers going against each other. Blood is thicker than water." He adds and I dismiss it away.
"Loyalty is what makes you family." I whisper and inch my way towards him.

Would I kill a man? But I had so much built up emotion.
I was ready to burst.
"You were only good for one thing. You're just as fucked up as the rest of us." He says with a crooked smile.

I watch as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bunch of folded papers and throws them across the room.

I realize they were the ones that were taken of me as a child while I was being molested.

I can't bare to look at them, especially since Elliot looks over and picks up one.
"You don't deserve anything." He whispers.

The violence ceases and now the attention has reverted to me.

With a deep inhale, I stare at Andre in the eyes.
The man who anally raped me.
The man who made me purge.
The man who made me lose everything.

"No Andre. You're just upset because I got your dads attention and that's all you ever really wanted. I lived with him for 18 years and you wanted him. But as you can see, he wasn't what I wanted either." I whisper and his eyes flutter for a moment and he gazes over at his dying father.

"You just need to learn to forgive." I mumble and I take a step towards him.

"Stop trying to figure me out." He growls and takes a step back.

"I just want to help." I solemnly admit.

"No. You can't help me. You said I wanted my dads attention. That's not why you got in the way." He pauses and looks over at Elliot.

Andre sighs and looks down and says,
"You were in the way because I'm in love with Elliot.

~*~*~*~*

Sorry for the cliffy but unfortunately there is exactly 4...wait or 5 chapters left of Possession.
Don't worry . I have more secrets and a grand finale mindfuck (that you will hate me for) and you won't even see it coming.

Go follow BrokenSoul8982
And read her books.

Comment
Comment
Comment.

Tonight may be the Russian Roulette Finale!
Peace slaves
Oh and kik me: fl0wersniffin

Comment, and VOTE LIKE HELL
Flower out!