Chapter 39

Short double update...

I froze and glanced at Elliot.
No. No. I couldn't do that. No fuck no.
I looked at her fearful eyes and bak at Elliot. I walked up to her and undid her Boy Scout restraints and looked at her in the eyes. "This isn't me. You may be capable of hurting somebody but I'm not. Karma will get you, the way it needs to get you. I will have no interference with it. Now get up and out of here before I call the police." I warn hastily.
Completely stunned by my response, she drops off of the bed and scrambles to put on her clothes.
I follow her as she practically runs out the door and out of the house. And into the street. I stood at the door, half naked and Elliot followed closely behind me. "You didn't want to hurt her?" He asks. I turn and look at him. "I'm not that type of person. As much as I hate her, no one deserves to go through that. I know what it's like to be bound by someone and to be touched and hurt. I would never wish that upon my worst enemy." I whisper and see the sincerity in his eyes. "You amaze me woman. No matter what you do." He says and takes a few steps closer to me, pressing his lips to mine. I smile and pull away, "Your moms back." I whisper as I notice the heartbroken short woman wanders towards the front door. I cover my chest and we watch as she walks through the front door.
"Mother." Elliot says silently. "He's gone. I dropped him off somewhere random. He won't be back." She says, with her bloodshot eyes. She looked- tired.
Exhausted . Elliot says nothing but nods. "Well. I'll leave you two be. I'm just going to nap." She says nodding and slipping last us. I bite the corner of my cheek and look up at him. "Let's get out of here. The sudden change of the atmosphere is suffocating." He says and leads me back to his room.

After changing Elliot suggested we go to the hotel.
The BDSM one.
I agreed but he had one condition. I had to wear my collar.
I had no problem and once we got there, I was happy I did.
People were looking at me, like I was a piece of meat, but as I clung to my Master tightly they quickly cringed and turned away sadly. I know this was boosting Elliot's ego, seeing he was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. He swung by his office and grabbed a key. "Here's the real playroom." He whispers and leads me up the stairs to a very dark and sensual room. "You really want to play huh Sir?" I tease as I notice the ropes and chains hanging from the wall. Along with a Wooden Pony- not the one I used to play on as a child- the BDSM one. "Even though you didn't hurt her. Seeing you stand up to her like that was such a turn on." He says groaning and licking his bottom lip. "Insatiable as always." I whisper walking closer to him. "Oh Kitten, would you have me any other way?" He whispers and slowly brushes his lips against mine. Our tongues collided, as his hands trailed across my neck. God we haven't kissed like this in what feels like forever. He felt so good.
I moved my hands up his chest and into his hair, deepening the kiss and his hands unbuttoned my pants and slid them down my hips. I moved for his shirt and he moved me and pressed my up against the wall. My left leg, resting on a drawer, filled with probably toys. He fished my shirt over my head and slipped his pants off.
Oh god yes! He retreated from the kiss and slowly adjusted his erection at my awaiting core. I whimpered in need as he thrust himself into me, causing my eye to roll back in ecstasy. "Fuck." Eli groans moving in a deep slow pace. My mouth opens, letting out soft moan. His hands tantalized my body as I dug my hands into his back, "God you're so wet." He moans, and his grip on me tightens. "Faster...please." I beg and he press my left leg down, into the corner of the dresser, which causes me to instantly cry out. Which clearly isn't in pleasure- but in pain. But Eli just groans subtly, his hands move to my hip and I feel his nails start to dig in...deeper. "Ah," I groan, but it was hurting. Each thrust, my leg was digging into the corner of the the dresser, and I felt it as it began to draw blood. My faces of ecstasy became des of pain and I knew- I just knew Elliot knew that too. "Elliot it's starting to-to hurt." I whisper and a slow smile creeps across his face and he begins going faster. I felt my leg jam across the drawer and I shriek and see the blood trickle down my leg. I gasp and feel his hand trail up my back and dig in deeper, feeling the skin peel under his nails. "It hurts!" I screech. "Hurts baby? How bad?" He grits into my ear. My eyes flutter at his words and I feel the tears fall down my cheeks. His thrusts were ruthless and I felt the pleasure dissolve almost instantly.
He was doing this for him.
For his sadistic ways.
"Ice." I whisper, and what rips my heart out. He keeps going faster. "Ice." I say a bit louder, trying to pull away from him. My leg was going numb from all the scrapes against the drawer.
I lost it.
"ICE! RED! STOP! ELI!" I scream. Eli's eyes widen and he pulls out of me and he drops me to my feet and falls back onto the ground. My heart cave in as I collapse to my feet. "Oh Fuck. Ray! I'm- I'm so fucking sorry." He says trying to walk towards me and I flinch at him. Tears falling down my eyes, "I-I safeworded. Why didn't you stop? Why didn't you stop hurting me?" I ask in a deep sob.
Why didn't he stop?
Why did he hurt me?
~*~*~*~
I'm tempted to do a triple update but if I do I won't update for a week.
Decisions - decisions
How're my slaves doing anyways?
X