Chapter 18

My goal was to look lowkey as I walked into the BDSM club. But the way Amy had me looking was far more than I hoped for. I had on a see through top to reveal my lace bra with a skirt and fishnets to match. Basically to sum it up, I looked like a hooker or like I belonged in a 2Chainz music video. Amy was wearing tall ass heels with tight black pants. She just looked like a sexy fucker and I was following her around like I was her bitch. "For only being here a few times, you sure know your way around here." I said into her ear, she was walking around like she owned the place. "Darlin it's all about attitude. Show these bitches who's in charge. I feel like playing. You have a wristbands so you're a no-go. Care to watch?" She asks me, flashing her hollywood smile at me. I shrugged and said "Go ahead." She gleamed at me before, turning around and strutting towards the stage. Kind of like in Utah.

Utah has a BDSM club- who knew huh?! A girl trotted towards me, she had black hair and brown eyes and was wearing a tight one piece outfit with heels and a...tail? "Ma'am is that you're Mistress?" She asked me eagerly, her eyes showed desperation and I smiled down at her. She was so cute. "No. Would you like to play?" I asked her, motioning Amy to come back towards me. The girls face lit up with glee and she kneeled down in front of me with her head down. "Yes please!" She said and Amy started striding back. "Whats your name?" I asked down to her. "Gina, Mistress." She called up respectfully and I gaped at her. M-Mistress? Couldnt this girl see a wrist band? Im a no-no. I didnt mean me! Amy covered her mouth and urged me forward to go ahead with it. I didnt know what I was doing at all!

"Head up Gina." I said, trying to put force in my voice. She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, "This is Amy, who will also be playing with us. You will also address her as Mistress. Understood Gina?" I asked and Amy gave me a thumbs up excitingly. Go Rayleen! I cheered in my head. This isnt as difficult as it seems. "Yes Mistress. May this whore ask a question?" She asked her voice light. This whore? Hmm. "Yes." Amy said, folding her arms. "How will I know who to reply to? If I'm to call you both Mistress?"

"You'll just know." I blurt out and Amy nods in agreement. "On your feet." Amy was just as surprised as I was. She did so and kept her head down and I walked around her, looking at her.

Mostly because I was just trying to find out what to do next. Finally I stood behind her and back at the stage. Did I really want to do this? "Walk to the stage please." I say without paying attention. Amy gives me a thumbs down and shakes her head quickly. "I mean go. Now." And Amy nods approvingly. Gina followed directions and went to the stage and kneeled. "We didnt tell you to kneel Gina. Did we?" Amy said, suddenly going into major Domme mode. It shocked me even. Gina mumbled something and Amy grabbed her hair and pulled her face up. "No Mistress." She said scarcly. The whole scene was off and felt like I was out of my character, out of my element. This wasnt my world.

But it was fun in a way. The way Amy walked back and forth across Gina. Her body shuddering in fear, it gave me a sense of power too. Who she waited for my next command. I stood above Gina, the bottom of my heels on her collar bone, holding her down while Amy used a similar vibrator Eli had used on me. Her body was convulsing and everyone could tell she was a screamer begging for release. Of course we didnt give it to her, that would take all the fun away! Things got a little more interesting when Gina yelled. "Mistress please! This whore wishes to taste your sweet pussy. Please has this whore earned the reward of tasting you?! Please Mistress Please!"

Holy hell, what?

This whore?

Sweet pussy?

What?

The crowd went wild, screaming something or another and I gulped and looked at Amy who was waiting for my answer. I pulled down my pants and heard the crowd cheer in appreciation. Still in my panties, I remembered what Felicia had did to Angelina. Copying her, I straddled her face, moving my panties to the side. Mimicking Felicia I said, "Now eat my pussy, whore."