Chapter 16

Back to life, I mumbled in my head as I packed the last of my things. I was prepared to go back to the shithole of an office, on the bright side I got to see Amy again. I grabbed my suitcase and cut off the light to my beautiful Rome themed room and walked towards Eli. He was on the phone with his mom, assuring her that he would notify her when we returned. "Yes momma. She's right next to me." He said into the phone, pulling on my belt to embrace me in a hug. "You want to talk to her?" He sounded surprised and my head shot up to look at him with a smile. He handed me his phone and her peachy light voice caused my smile to grow. "Rayleen! Thank you for coming to see me with my boy. I hope you enjoyed Utah."

"Yes ma'am I did. It was a pleasure meeting you." I said, truthfully.

"Please come back any time. We can go shopping or something. That boy doesnt tell me anything about women. So personal assistant or not, I expect to be seeing more of you." I knew she was giving me that same cheeky smile.

"If you insist." I reply and look up at Eli who looks confused.

"Talk to you soon sweetie. Kisses!" And with that she was gone.

"Have I ever mentioned your moms a doll?" I tell him, handing him back his phone. His hand strokes my cheek gently.

"Perhaps once. You ready to head back?" He asks me with soft eyes.

"No. I like holding you captive here in Utah." I tease, kissing under his chin.

He still hasnt shaved.

Good. "Hm, maybe you'd let me hold you captive in my playroom."

"Okay you win. Lets head back now alright?" I said, retreating away from him with a grin. He raises his eyebrow at me and nods his head to the door. "If you dont mind me asking, how did you get those...um..toys?" I ask, as we grab our suitcases and walk out the door. "I'm always prepared, especially since I own a BDSM club." He explains, as we take the elevator down. I press my lips together briefly, "Do you have a submissive?" I ask quietly and nervously. He raises his eyebrow, "Now do you think you would be my girlfriend if I had a submissive?" He replies matter of factly. I bite my lip nervously and nod. That was true.

After arriving at the private jet, of course I was deathly afraid to take a nap. Instead I asked questions, hoping to maybe find the normailty in my fantasies. Thankfully we had a new pilot and auto pilot. Except the same bitchy attendant remained. Eli poured me a glass of red wine, he insisted it showed 'profession'. That was his keyword I swear. "Did you have submissives in high school?" I ask curiously, as we sit on the familar cream couch. He scoffs at me, "Please girls would freak out if they knew what I was into." I frown to myself, "Dont girls usually see that as a turn on?" I ask curiously. "Now they do. Opening their surroundings and options, indulging in secret fantasies and such." He explains quietly. "Why a submissive? Why not a relationship?" My curiousity was picking at me and I couldnt help but speak my mind. "Catching feelings just seemed like way too much. My friends always told me about how they would break their girlfriends hearts and they'd be okay with it. Girls would end up hating guys cause we're all the same, so I figured, why not be in a relationship where it's strictly sex and the girl knows that." He replied shrugging. "Why not friends with benefits?"

"Because that's not what I'm into." He replies easily. "But a Dominant and a Sub are usually in some type of contract- right?" He smirks, "You know a lot to be a virgin. But yes, the contract states that the submissive would belong to the dominant. It doesnt have to be a relationship, but it usually lasts for a few months." I blink and look away. Maybe I didnt want to know everything anymore. "What about the lifestyle turns you on- I mean...that you're attracted too." The questions just poured out of my mouth. I wordered it wrong. He smiles carnally, narrowing his eyes on me. "I like almost all aspects. I love a female who will submit. Give her body and mind to me in a complete. She'll let me take her places..." His voice trails off and I lick my bottom lip nervously. "She'll trust me with her body. Let me play with her. Ball gags, collars, belts, rope, suspension rope, leg spreaders, nipple clamps, bondage hood, breast bondage....so many different options." He was getting carried away with himself and we both knew it, I could see it in his eyes. "Occasional hot wax never hurt anybody." He adds, looking down, his lips twitching into an unnerving smile. "Do you like inflicting pain?" I ask silently. "Yes. And I'm not going to deny it either. I like how a females body trembles and clenches underneath me. I like seeing the anticipation in her eyes. And when she begs..." He then looks up at me. "I love it when they beg." He smiles slowly and I look down. Lord God. "What else do you like?" Curiousity killed the cat...and I was hoping he would murder the hell out of my cat. I almost burst into laughter at my own terrible pun. But his deep intoxicating voice distracted me, "Dirty talk. I'm into deep deep dirty talk. Verbal humilation." He adds slowly, looking into my eyes for an emotion. "Verbal?" I ask and he nods.