Chapter 44

THE SHORTEST UDATE KNOWN TO MAN. But since some of you we're being pussies and couldn't handle the last update because it was becoming 'too much' instead of telling you guys to suck it up. I'll throw this in your face so you can calm the hell down:

"Is it weird I don't believe her?" I whisper. And he nods, "Neither do I. You want to know why?" He says,
"Why?" I whisper.
"I wasn't with her 16 weeks ago." He says and the corners of my lips form a smile. He runs to me and grabs me in his arms holding me close. "But why would she even frame you?" I ask, whispering. "She's desperate. I think it's my fathers to be honest." He whispers and I retreat from the hug.
"Maybe we should find out. Lets go see him." I offer. He leans down and picks up the papers. "And tell him what?" He asks wildly.
"He didn't wrap it up." I say matter of factly and he smiles, "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." He says rolling his eyes.
"We can finish our vacation later my sweet." He whispers and I nod.

Amy is out of the hospital when we get there, which has me relieved. I miss her already and I'm eager to see her after.
Mr. Carter looks like he's getting ready to leave too once we see him.
"Dad." Eli says approaching him. "I told her." Mr. Carter suddenly says staring at his son. "Mom?" Eli whispers and he nods.
"And Amy." He adds.
"What did she say?" I ask.
"She told me she was had an affair and that she was on.." He pauses and looks over at his son. "Are you two going to get.." Elliot doesn't finish his sentence. "We're going to get marriage counseling. Try to fix this. Fix us." He whispers.
Oh boy. Don't we have news for him.
"Tina's pregnant." I blurt out and Elliot and Mr. Carter both look at me.
"Who's baby?" Mr. Carter asks with through a thin line. "Can't be mine and you were the last male with her." Elliot says deeply. Mr. Carter stiffens, "How many weeks?" He asks slowly.
"16." Eli replies. Mr. Carter relaxes and he shakes his head. "Can't be mine either." Mr. Carter says with a shrug. "How? When's the last time you were with her?" I whisper. "6 months ago. And Elliot was with her even before that. So we're safe," Mr. Carter says with a shrug.
A big gust of relief fell over me, "The only person she could be with besides us is Andre. She's with him enough." Elliot says sitting against the bench.
"Then we need a paternity test before anything gets worse and she uses it against us." Mr. Carter says. "But where is she? She's everywhere but then nowhere." Eli says and Mr. Carter rubs his chin, "Just wait for her to come back again. Until then ill have my lawyer review these papers ." Mr. Carter says picking the papers up from Eli.
"You two need a vacation." He adds and Elliot smirks at me. "We'll try."
I was positive about a few things
1. Elliot wasn't the father of Tina's baby
2. Neither was Mr. Carter
3. Their family secrecy was over and everyone knows the truth.

And finally

I needed to fuck Elliot Carter so bad

~*~*~*~
Get your panties out of a bunch. Triple update. So don't say I never did anything for you guys.

I'm on a bad mood so ill update...well I don't know.
Bye