Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale

Not a filler.

Just a short chapter.

PREPARE TO HATE ME!

"But that's your damn cousin," I point out in a disgusted tone.

"I think I can clear up some of the confusion," John suddenly says, coughing hoarsely.

This was beyond fucked up.

"Elliot may know but I'm certain Evan doesn't. Linda was adopted at age 3, due to her abusive father. Technically we aren't blood related. Because Linda also had sex with Andre. Which mean she would have had arc with her nephew. Linda and I have no true relation." He clarifies, which leads to everyone letting out a deep sigh of relief.

I look at Elliot who's staring at Andre in disgust.

"But you had sex with my mother and Amy," he states strongly.

"To try to change my thoughts." Andre admits slowly.

Which may explain why he anally raped me.

But with Amy? I wasn't quite sure.

"Andre it's not my fault about Elliot. That sounds like a personal problem." I say in a matter of fact tone.

Andre narrows his eyes at me and looks over at Elliot.

"You introduced me to BDSM and how to be a Dom to females. You saved me from falling. Ack into drugs. You told me every deserved to find love." He says his voice suddenly soft and sentimental.

Elliot lets out a heavy sigh, "Andre, everyone deserves to find love. But I'm most definitely not interested."

It's an awkward silence and Andre just glares at him.

"Look, I don't want to be in love with you. It just happened." Andre says, blinking away.

I couldn't even pay attention to this anymore.

"You have nerve." Elliot says walking closely up to him.

"You harass my girlfriend." He whispers with Balled fists.

"You anally rape her, you stalk her, you beat her and cut her. Do you have an idea what I want to do right now?" Elliot pauses and reaches into his pocket and retrieves a gun.

"Eli no." I harshly whisper but he ignores me.

But Andre just stands there and I watch as Eli pulls the trigger.

The bullet lands right between his legs and I notice what Eli is doing.

"Elliot stop." I shout.

"That's so you can never use that on any child again." Eli whispers.

But no one can stop him, the air is too thick.

Too mind boggling.

I watch as Elliot points the gun and shoots at his hand.

"That's so you can never use those to force your bloody hand down a females throat again." He spats.

"Elliot stop! No! He isnt worth it," I try to convince as I run over towards him.

Andre's screams echoed off of the walls and I bent over and covered my ears.

It was making my head feel like it was going to explode.

And suddenly...

Suddenly.

The screaming sounded all too familiar.