Chapter 61: Russian Roulette Part 1

My mind shut down. Everything I thought was real wasnt.
Had I really gone mad?

I looked down at Amy who attempted to get up and attack him but I pulled her shoulders back.

"Amy no." I say easily. My voice in a monotone.

"Rayleen, what do you mean no? We trusted him!" She shouted.
She was right. All too right. I beyond trusted him, he was my life.

My only love.

Maybe he was doing this to save me?

"Oh suck it up." Elliot says, folding his arms across his chest and pats Andre on the back.

"It's about time you knew anyways. So quit your bitchin and shut up." He adds and sits on the couch next to Tina.

Strangely, she looks just as surprised as me.

"Why are you doing this?" Is all I can manage to croak out as tears slip down my cheeks.

"Because. I've been waiting too long to finally get what I want. To get what I deserve. And I thought why not join your worst enemies. It'll cut you deeper."

No. He wasn't doing this to save me.

He was doing this to hurt me.

"But why-" but he stops me.
"Bitch I'm talking." He pauses and reaches into his pocket and lights a cigarette.

"I didn't know you smoked," I whisper.
"Because the truth is sweetheart. You never really knew me." He says with a grin.
"Anyways, I suppose you're curious to what my true motive is, but if I told you. I'd have to kill you. I'm not here to stay long. I have a flight to Utah in about 15 minutes so I have to leave soon. So I'll miss all the fun," he says, flashing me a fake frown.

"What did I do? I didn't do anything at all or Amy. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I shout.
I was done with being betrayed and abandoned.
I had nothing left to lose.

I would not die silenced. I would not die without getting my last word.
Elliot rolls his eyes and looks at me directly in the eyes.
I could barely handle handle that. He used to look at me when he said he loved me.
He used to look at me in the eyes just when I was talking to him.
He looked me in the eyes when he made love to me...

I broke down into tears.

"You just don't get it do you? You're nothing. You have always been and will always be nothing. Can't you see that you were only good for one thing?" He spats in a disgusted tone.

I cringe at his words. They're stabbing me from head to toe.
It's ripping me in half.
Amy cradles me in her arms as I sob softly.
I can't even reply.

"You son of a bitch." Amy whispers at him and I look up at him as he smirks back at us,

"That I am." He replies back easily.
"We're going to play a game. An easily revise game of Russian Roulette." He says standing up and walking over to Link.
His eyes are strained and the veins in his neck are visible.
He was straining to maintain control.
"We each can use one bullet to disable someone. I'm going to spin the gun in the middle of the floor and who ever it lands on. Gets to shoot first. But whoever you shoot afterwards you have to say why. I'm curious to the reason and maybe we can have a little therapy lesson while we wait for my flight." Eli explains.

He stands in the middle of the small circle between all of us and retrieves a gun from his pocket.

When did he get that gun?
I was petrified of this deathly game.
My only question was...would he shoot me?

Elliot places the gun on the floor and twirls it.

It spins quickly, slowly decreasing and my eyes watch it frantically.
Wondering who would it land on.
My excitement grew as I watched it land on Link.

"Oh now this should be fun." Elliot says shifting from one foot to the other.
I watch as Link looks at me for a minute and I nod.

I knew who I wanted shot.

Link picks up the gun and aims it at John.

"Remember, you can't kill." Elliot quickly adds.
Links jaw clenched together and his finger dabbled across the trigger.
"You son of a bitch." He grits through his teeth.
He pauses for a moment and reaches into his pocket.
"Does this gun look familiar?" He asks John.

"It's a bullet point gun. The one you used to murder Rayleà. If this shot doesn't kill, the poison in the bullet surely will." And with one quick movement. Link pulls the trigger in the bullet point gun, the noise makes my body shudder as I watch it make contact with Johns lower waist.

My eyes flutter at the sight as Link attacks him, punching him directly where he just shot him.
John cries out and struggles to fight back.

Link is unstoppable, aiming for his face, anything he can get his fists on.
"How dare you touch my daughter you bastard. You let those men touch her. I outta rip your throat out right now!" Link screams, now bashing Johns head against the wooden floor.

I'm shaking at the sight, Amy sits up and turns my face away. She didn't want me to witness it, but I've been through so much already.
Witnessed too much.

"Okay now that's enough." Elliot suddenly says, shooting two bullets into the air to cease the violence.
Link stands up, kicking John twice in the head before walking towards Amy and I.
He stood in front of us, with his arms folded across his chest.
He was protecting us.
Elliot sighs and leans down and places the gun on the ground.

He spins it again and we all watch curiously on who it's going to land on.

It lands on Tina.

She slowly gets to her feet and picks up the gun while Elliot smirks.

She stares at it for a moment and stares at me.

"I didn't know." She whispers and aims the gun to her head.

"Tina no!" I shout and she looks at me through glossed eyes.

"I have nothing anymore." She says, her bottom lip quivering.
"You have your baby." I remind and she pauses and looks over at Elliot.
Before I can stop it, she turns the gun to Elliot and pulls the trigger.

It landing directly to his shoulder.
I cover my mouth as item to barricade my screams.

"You let a good thing go! And for what? For money? Rayleen loved you! I-I loved you. You had so many people supporting you. And you wouldn't even take care of your own child!" She screams and I can't even say anything.

Elliot groans through grit teeth and grabs his wound.

She was right and wrong on so many levels.
"You deserve to be alone." She whispers and drops the gun and collapses back.

Tina wasn't bad. She was just jealous and just wanted something for her. She lost her mind trying to find someone.

"You bitch." He hisses harshly and she nods and looks down at her hands.

"I know I'm going to Hell for what I'm about to do." She whispers and grabs the gun in her hands.
My eyes widen and I rise to my feet.
"Tina no!" I scream and run towards her. But it's too late, she has already put the gun to her head and pulled the trigger.
I scream and drop to my knees.

This was too much. I couldn't handle any more.

I was losing my mind.

"This is what you wanted. You did this purposely. You wanted me to end up just like my fucking mom." I scream and John looks over at me.

With a sly grin.

"Killing you off slowly." He whispers.

"And sadly it's too late." I hear from behind me and I see Elliot is on his feet and is holding the gun.

"You'd shoot me?" I whisper through blurred tears.
"I'd kill you with no remorse."

And in that moment,

I was ready to die.

"No you won't bitch." It's Amy and she's standing up, holding the bulletpoint gun. She's aimed at him and I see the seriousness in her eyes.

She would kill for me.
But at this moment I want to die.

"Amy put the gun down." I mumble and she denies.
"Amy." Link mumbles and she gazes at him.
"Put it down." He repeats and she turns to Elliot.

"There's so much you're all hiding. No one dies until the truth is out." I whisper and Elliot pulls back the hammer on the gun.

"Everyone else will know. Except you. I'm tired of you getting in my way." Elliot spats.

I close my eyes and await the bullet.

I was ready.
But suddenly I hear the door burst open and my eyes fling open.

"Rayleen No!" My eyes widen and I practically vomit.

Two Elliots?

The one holding the gun chuckles and says,

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my twin Elliot."

~*~*~*~*
R.I.P Tina

The mindfucks are far from over. I have one more that's going to make you guys hate me
Also to the confusion

Javier who is Elliot's cousin (the one that dates Amy) told Rayleen not to trust anybody at the police station
Y'all's comments are hilarious.

"You fucked my mind."

"What is life?"

"I can't. I feels so much."

"I hate you so much."
Lol I love you guys.

How mean am I now?

And thank you for nearly 200 comments.

You should blow up this update with a bunch of comments too!
Comment
Comment
Comment
Laters slaves
x