Chapter 6

Two days to myself.

Two days free from my overbearing boss .

Two days away from the suffocating office with Ms. Newmorts sour cream & onion chip smelling breath, down my neck.

Those two precious days...gone.

Mr. Carter sent me a personal escort to help me transport to the airport. Amy had prepped me with lacy Victoria Secret underwear and bras and I talked her out of buying me any extra skimpy looking nightwear. I bought slightly revealing skirts that tightened around my plump bum. I had a vary of red tops, some halter topped, some to show off a little cleavage, some to imagination to the mind. I was ready for the weekend. I was ready to turn on my sex appeal. And once I was reunited with Mr. Carter - I saw I wasnt the only one who had that in mind. He was wearing slight casual clothes: he had a black V neck on with dark blue jeans. Thankfully I was wearing skinny jeans and a cream top from Forever 21 finished with some black converse.

"Afternoon sir." I greeted, smiling and giving my bag to the chauffer. "Good Afternoon Rayleen, all packed?" He asked me. Well obviously. I nodded polietly, "Yes. Where's our gate?" I ask curiously, looking around at the rushing families go towards their terminals . "Oh we have our own private jet to take us there." He announces matter-of-factly, motioning me towards Gate F. "Then why are we here?" I ask, excited and nervous at the thought of being in a private jet with him. It sounded so...hidden. "So we wont make a scene." He whispers, and we make our way towards a dark blue jet, she purred slowly and he lifted me onto the rather large jet. Along the aisle were a few seats and a large cough with a flat screen TV. The cream colored walls matched my shirt and smelt of an expensive fragrance that was clearly not Febreeze.

"Take a seat anywhere, we'll be leaving any minute." Mr. Carter instructed me. I took a seat on the couch, looking over to the bottle of champagne I would surely need to calm my nerves.

"Seatbelt on. We're taking off." My boss tells me and I stand up and move to one of the long aisles of seats. I situate myself comfortably in the seat, glancing over at Mr. Carter who takes a seat near me. His skin brushed against mine momentarily, sending cold goose bumps to run up and down my body. Jeez, can I really control my hormones for 5 fucking seconds?

The jet plane began in a very slow pace, accelerating with speed and finally lifting off, making my stomach rise in my throat. The blue sky is coated with soft white clouds floating gingerly in the sky. "Ever flown before?" He asks me, noticing my body clenched to the seat.

"Of course," I hazily replied, if being in my moms womb at 8 months counted then yes..I have flown before.

"Just relax, the flight will only be about 56 minutes." He assures me and unbuckles his seatbelt to go up front with the pilot. My ears pop and I cringe, then lay back down to try to catch some shut eye before landing.

I awake with a thud, a loud one that almost makes me forget where I am. I look out the window and the once blue sky was now dark and grey. I could almost feel the cold cut wind nipping at my skin. Something was wrong. Terribly wrong.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and go to the front of the jet, but am soon knocked to my feet when the plane jerks.

"What the hell?" I exclaim and a flying attendant rushes towards me. "Ms. Banks please return to your seat." Her voice held no authority. Just fear. "Where's Mr. Carter?" I ask, dismissing her demand. She doesn't seem to notice that I completely ignored what she told me to do cause she steps back and lets me through. I go to the front of the plane where I see the pilot, auto pilot and my boss moving feverously, touching buttons, flipping switches and such. "What's going on?" I ask trying to contain my composure.