Chapter 23

My mood had lifted once I arrived at work, which caught me by surprise. Last night went better...I learned a new 'talent' and decided to tell Amy. "My little innocent nun squirted!" She said extremely too loudly. I hit her arm and shushed her, "Youre being way too loud. But yes...I did." I added with a giggle. "Ah I remember my first squirt. I thought I was peeing actually." She admitted and I felt a sigh of relief. "I thought thats what I was doing. I was like oh shit Im going to piss on his face!" We burst into laughter and she smiled at me, "Glad to see you and sexy piece of man are at it again. But who drove you to work today?" She asked me. "Andre." I felt my emotions take a negative turn and I blinked nervously. "You still talk to him? What is he a friend or something?" I swallow and inhale, memories of the last few days rushing through my mind. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." I mumble. "You guess?" She questions trying to look into my eyes. "Yeah. He's just hard to read." I reply nodding. "Is he nice to you?" She ask, sounding concerned. "He's very truthful." I admit, which was true. "As long as he's not hurting you."

"He's helping me." I insist. She smiles snd my phone begins to vibrate. Its from Eli. "Are you wearing a skirt?" He asks and I smile. "A dress, why?" I text back. Almost immediately he replied "Take off your panties." My eyes widen and I look up at Amy. "Hey, I have work to do-so you know...leavd." I reply urgently. She frowns at me, "Why? Im bored!" She complains. "Come baxk in twenty." I insist and try to get her up but my phone vibrates again. "I want a picture to prove it." Does this man have any morals? She finally groans and slips through the door. Really? Take a picture. Oh boy....oh boy. I slip my panties down my hips and spread my legs wide. I glance behind me nervously, quickling taking the picture and looking away. I press send then toss my phone aside. I JUST SENT A PICTURE OF MY....oh lord. What if he doesnt like it? Please he ate it this morning. Im being paranoid! I hear my phone vibrate and my eyes widen when I see its from Amy. "Is there something you need to confess to me Rayleen?" She asks.

Fuck my life. I sent it to her! Im gonna die. Im gonna explode. "Sorry, it was for....him." I reply and quickly send the picture to Eli. "Thats why you wanted to kick me out huh? To send your little nudes. Dont worry, I'll get you back." Oh my God Amy was terrible. I dont bother replying until Eli's notification pops up. "Good girl. Now im hungry again. Come by for our regular lunch in, I intend to feed you as well. x "

Everything waistdown clenched together and I almost convulsed. As I reached for my panties I got another text, "Panties off for the whole day." How the hell was he reading my mind?

Creepy ass.

Noon came and I quickly made my way to my boss's room. Knocking twice before being deemed entrance and then slipping in. "Afternoon Boss." I said with enthusiasm and strided over to his desk. He smiles st me and hops up to grab my waist.

"Beautiful." He whispers and kisses me softly. I feel a gap cave in, in my chest...but yet I felt it close up. "Whats for lunch?" I ask him.

"Ordering Chinese and we can discuss the creation of the world." He says dramatically and leads me to sit on his lap. "What do you like?" He asks. "Shrimp fried rice." I reply. "Done." And he grabs his phone and texts something. "So the creation of the world?" He adds.

"So what do you think came first, the chicken or the egg?" I ask and he laughs. "Egg." He replies easily. "Why?" I ask with a curious smile. "Cross breeds duh." He said mattrr of factly. "That doesnt make any sense." I tease. "

"Oh shut up." He mumbles and within time theres another knock on the door. Chinese food on speed dial? The hell. I wanted his life. Two men dropped off our bag and exited quickly. "Personal bulters that transport. Your life is amazing." I say as he hands me my food. "It's the perks of being rich. Trust me its the only perk." He adds and hands me chopsticks. I swallow and look down ,