Chapter 24

In the last 24 hours, I had rules established to dictate my life that I had to abide by.

First, I was fat and worthless.

I was to not eat in the presence of Andre....ever.

Second, until I learned the complete negative value of my entire existence, Andre would not leave.

Third, Elliot could not ever know.

I didn't choose to be this, I was threatened, forced. I had no say in it and by no surprise, I felt as though I had no voice. After last night where I was anally raped...which I guess was better than him taking my virginity, but he had still entered a forbidden entrance. My mind didn't know what to feel, suddenly I was 8 years old again...letting strange men take advantage of me.

Andre was sprawled across me, his weight crushing my lungs, depriving oxygen. He was naked and as was I..in more than one sense. In the last 72 hours, my life has taken a turn for the worst and sadly I noticed it all began when I left Eli. The man laying on me bare, I now realize was not a normal sadist. An extreme, pain and suffering one. I felt disgusted, trifling, revolting.

My period had turned the once white sheets red, and my face was swollen with the tears I've shed for 7 hours straight. My chest felt weak, shattered. My mind was numb. And I didn't care about anything. Strange voice bickered in my head, distraught and infuriated.

"You're such a fucking dumbass Rayleen."

"You deserve everything you got."

"You're such a whore."

"You amount to the shit on my shoe...you are.....worthless."

All the different emotions, fighting with one and another. I was mentally torn and confused on what to do, what to believe and ultimately how to feel. I peeled myself away from Andre's unwanted grasp; he was asleep. It was 5am and with all the purging he made me do, my stomach was aching for attention. For once in my life I can say, I was genuinely hungry. I walked into the bathroom, avoiding my reflection in fear of the true woman I would see. I wet a wash cloth and cleaned my feminine from the blood. I changed into some oversized clothes to shield myself from my inner and outer filth.

Maybe I could sneak some food...some toast or some bread...just a small slice. Some morsel of food could be consumed before he wakes up in the most inconspicuous manner. I peeked back into the room- he had not moved. I crept into the kitchen and reached for the loaf of bread. Jinx meowed at my feet, rubbing and entwining herself in my ankles. She was hungry too. I smiled at her, "After I eat sweetie." I assured her, even though I'm pretty sure, she doesn't speak Human. She meowed louder and I shushed her and went for the loaf of bread. I carefully put back the back precisely how it was before. I folded the bread and put it in my mouth, the soft crust practically melting in my mouth. I chewed it like it was my last meal, savoring the flavor before swallow. I sighed in satisfaction and picked up Jinx, fed her and poured her some water. But she didn't eat, she just continued to stare at me. "Silly cat." I muttered and turned around to see Andre. I almost jumped out of my skin, "You scared me." I whispered, holding my chest. Andre's eyes were emotionless and dominating. But not in the arousing way, but fearful. "Good." He muttered. We stared at each other silently, his eyes making me feel small. He turned his head curiously and walked up to me slowly. "I'm giving you a ride to work." He stated deeply and I inhaled and nodded. "What's that?" He asked, pointing to my mouth. Oh shit. My heart began racing. "What?" I asked, trying my best to put on my poker face but I am a terrible liar. He traced his finger down the side of my mouth and picked up a single crumb. His face strained and the creases in his eyebrows narrowed. "You were eating." He announced, annunciating his words. I shuddered and backed away slowly, fear creeping on my skin. "What did I fucking say about eating in front of me? Didn't I fucking tell  you not to? Huh? Didn't I, you fat fucking slut!" He screamed at me. Tears collected in my eyes and I cringed back in fear. "Te-Te-Technically it wasn't in front of you." I pointed out softly. "Bitch, this is my house!" He yelled. This was a different slap in the face, gathering all the courage in me, I straightened my back, "You don't pay the gotdamn bills. This is my house! My-" Before I could finish my outburst, I felt a bunch to my stomach, causing me to heave over in pain, as the impact practically knocked the wind out of me. I barely had time to recover because he grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me to the kitchen, causing me to trip over myself. "You never learn do you? I'll make sure you remember that you are nothing. You will always be nothing!" He gritted in my face and threw me on the kitchen floor. He disappeared behind the counter and turned around with a butcher knife. My breathing stopped. "No! Please! Don't kill me! Please!" I begged, crying uncontrollably. My body felt weak, I couldn't even gather the strength to crawl away. "Bitch please, I wouldn't even give you that sick satisfaction." He whispered with a wicked grin. He talked me to the ground, gripping my wrist and twisting it behind my back. My eyes widened and I groaned in pain, trying to squirm out his grip. He yanked my pants down and pressed the knife to my thigh. "You're a whore. A bitch. Just like your fucking mom." He screamed in my ear, carving the knife in my thighs. I sobbed painfully and shook uncontrollably. "Did you like it when those men touched your 8 year old pussy, you slut?" He whispered, biting my earlobe hard. Harsh memories filled my mind. Hard rough fingers, invading me, cackling the same laugh...just the same. "Please! Stop!" I begged, my chest raising in heavy quick breaths. I felt my legs shaking and blood seep down. The knife moved to my right leg and I heard Andre....moaning. "Keep screaming baby." He groaned and I closed my eyes and bit my tongue. I was disgusted. I heard the knife drop to the floor and Andre's heavy weight relinquish off of me. I continued to lay on the ground and heard soft moans, and warm liquid landed on my thighs, face and hair.