Chapter 9

The ride home was intense, filled with lustfilled glances, lip licking, lip biting, wet-dripping, leg clenching sensuality. I practically sprinted to my room for some privacy but Elliot followed me. "Are you trying to hide from me in a hotel room?" I heard the humor in his voice and I swallowed and tried to act like nothing happened. "I wouldnt hide from you. I'm not scared." I say, scoffing, trying to make some distance between us. "You should be." He growled, looking hungrily up and down my body. "Stop that please." I whispered, back away. "You seriously dont want me?" He sounded hurt, and also shocked. "Please, may I just interview you so I can rest? I'm exhausted." I said lying, All I wanted to do was fuck myself into an oblivion..or better yet...him to fuck me into an oblivion. "So you do want me." He said smirking and it wasnt a question. It was a true statement. I quickly fondeled to grab a notebook. "Um, how long have you been interested in your business?" I'm not sure if that was a neccesary question, but I needed to say something! "You're stalling and I want you." He groaned, unbuttoning his shirt. He forgot his tie...maybe he wanted me to do that?!

Damn right I was stalling! "Answer the question please sir." I heard the erotism in my own voice. Shit, shit, shit. "Ever since I went through puberty." He replied, rolling his eyes but still coming closer to me. "Any love interests?" My voice was shaking and I knew it. Why would I ask about his damn love interest- of all things?! "None. I dont do that sort of thing." He said unbuttoning each button slowly, revealing his delicious perfectly scuplted angelic body. "What drives you?" Another ironic question that I just had to remember out of all things. He smirks and parts my legs with his knee. I'm sitting on the love seat in my room, and I'm horny...beyond horny. His abs are to die for and I think I already have and now I'm in Heaven! "You drive me."  

"I'd rather ride you." Oh my fuck. Did I really just say that? Did I really just fucking say that?! I feel his breath on my face and I see the lust in his eyes. "Open your legs for me Rayleen." He growls in my ear. I'm wearing a skirt! No. End this now! But I love the way he says my name, and I moan silently, slowly brushing my legs open. His hand grazes up my knee, tracing circles up across my thigh, leaving goosebumps.  

Oh. 

My body stiffens under his touch and I slowly try to back up. I can't believe I'm being touched by an actual male. A sexy male at that. And Im loving it! He graps my thigh bringing me closer towards him. His hand moves my shirt and towards my Victorias Secret bra. His finger loops under and traces my nipple back and forth, causing it to harden under him. He moves my top to reveal my breasts to him and he blows on it. I whimper and my head moves to his hair, grasping it and pushing him down to suck. He clasps it around his lips, sucking...hard. He flicks it back and forth with his tongue, taking it between his teeth and tugging. Can I really cum with him doing just this? I sure hope not, that would be embarassing. "Oh fuck." I moan, biting my bottom lip. Then he looks up at me and I snap. I grab on to his tie, crashing my lips to him. His lips are soft and I waste no time putting my tongue on his, massaging it with mine as we fight for dominance. His body hovers over mine and he pins my hands above my head with one of his hands as his other trails down my body.

I take his bottom lip between my teeth and pull, causing him to groan and his hips move into mine. I can feel his throbbing erection against my pulsating core. His groan was just enough to throw me into an orgasm.

I move my hips and grind up against him, his erection moving up against my thin panties making contact with my clit. We began kissing again and his grip on my wrist tighten. But it doesnt hurt yet..and the strange thing is...I want it too. "Harder please sir," I hear myself moan under his lips. He moans and his and his grip tightens and he kisses me harder. The sensation is odd and addicting and I cant...stop. His fingers trail between my legs and a red light goes off. "Um...Elliot. We should stop." I say, moving my face away from his lips, which left my neck open for him to kiss on, finding a spot I didnt know I had. "Why? You want more." He replies, licking up behind my ear. "I'm- I'm on my period. I need a shower." And I push him off and run to the bathroom, leaving him hard and smelling of me. 

It was a lie, I was not on my period, I just couldnt do this. I seriously couldnt come up with a better lie? Damnit Banks, you're so dumb.

I felt like a slut.  

A slutty mcslutslut. 

I took a cold shower, loving the way the water brushed along my skin. I made sure the door was locked incase Elliot decided to make a surprise visit, which I wouldnt be surprised if he did since we shared a bathroom. After an hour and a half of showering and staying locked in the bathroom, it grew dark and I was exhausted. Elliot must've been in his room because he wasn't in mind. I threw on a big t-shirt and my bra and pantie set also from Victorias Secret. I tossed and turned and by midnight I gave up the thought of sleeping tonight because I was having too many flashbacks of earlier. Sucking on my fingers briefly, I trailed them down my body, just as Amy had taught me. They met my clit and I rubbed slowly up and down, calling Elliots name out in my pillow. I imagined me in a bar spreader, my arms suspended above my head and a ball gag in my mouth. "My dirty little slut." He would whisper, as he brought the flogger to my ass and I squeal under the friction. He would come towards me sucking on my neck and twisting my nipples causing me to cry out his name. "That's it baby, say my name." But then I realized. 

That wasnt a dream, he was next to me, shirtless and hard. 

Fuck. 

The sad part is, I didnt stop. 

His hand replaced mine, sending sensations going through my clit, causing me to moan. "Please, dont stop." I begged, grinding against his fingers. His lips met mine, prying my lips open with his. "You like that baby? Me rubbing your clit?" He was sending me over the damn edge. "Yessss." I groaned, moving my hands up to my breasts, rubbing them. His fingers went faster, pinching and rubbing and I felt it...I was going to. "Im gonna cum." I said, I gasped almost out of breath. "Cum for me." His words were my undoing and I came all over his fingers, breathing deeply and bucking up against him. He brought his fingers to his mouth, licking off my juices. Sweet God this was hot. 

I submitted my body to this man. 

A sex God of a man. 

My boss.  

I needed to call Amy ! 

~*~* 

Two updates in one day? You love me lol. 

But do I have any fellow submissives or doms out there? Or interested submissives? 

I'm definitely a Domme.

but I wanted to take this time to thank all my readers and supporters who supports Possession and also Black N Blue. You made these two erotic novels such a success. Youll find a big surprise for both books. 

7 comments and 9 votes for next update 

stay freakyy