Epilogue

5 years later

"Run daddy run!" My daughter Gabriella called as she stood on by the stands.
I smiled at her as I held the video camera and my two year old son Evan sat next to me, tossing his little hand in the air to show his excitement.
It was baseball season and Elliot was now up to bat, we were in the second inning and Gabriella was going insane.
She was wearing one of Elliot's jerseys that reached to her knees, her little black converse sticking out at the bottom.
"Come on daddy! The other team sucks! You can do it!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, her little ponytail swaying as she yelled.
I turned the camera towards her.

She would laugh at this years from now.

The pitcher served a screwball and I cringed. He always did have a difficulty with those ones. But another one came afterwards.
A curveball.
Bingo.

Elliot hit it dead on and bolted for the base.
I didn't even notice my own excitement, until I had lifted Evan in my arms and aimed the camera towards my running husband.

I cheered along with the crowd and of course my daughter.

We all continued to praise and show out excitement as Elliot slid to third base.

"Safe!" The umpire declared, casting us to yell in excitement even more.

There was no doubt, we would win.

After the game, we gathered Elliot and headed towards the car.
"Daddy, you did great! You really worked on your speed and the way you stuck the landing! Brilliant daddy, just brilliant!" My 5 year old daughter says shaking her head in amazement.

She's been hanging out with her godmother Amy too much.

"Thank you princess." Elliot chuckles and kisses the top of her head.

"And how did my little man like the game?" He asks, turning to Evan who's grinning, his little mouth still hasn't formed a lot of teeth but he still looks adorable.

Evan was a premature birth that led to many complications and I had to get an emergency C-Section.

Gabriella on the other hand was overdue but still was a C-Section.

And then our 3rd child that was forming in my stomach. I was only 4 weeks pregnant, but we had planned it beforehand.

Evan reached for his father as I left Gabby take the keys to unlock the car.

"I call shotgun!" She yelled and Elliot laughs.

"Once you get out of your booster seat princess." He promises and she pokes her lip out, a mustard stain from the hotdog she had eaten earlier still above her lip.
I remember I had went to wipe it off but she had declined saying she was a 'big girl' since she turned 5 last month.
And yet the smudge still remained.
"Daddy, I told you it wasn't a booster seat. It's my throne." That cause me to laugh even more as I watched her skip to the car.
"She is quite the comedian," Elliot mumbles as we finally reach our car.
After adjusting our kids in their car seats, I take over in the drivers seat knowing Elliot's exhausted.
"You did great today baby." I say, turning to look at Elliot who still looks like hasn't aged a day. Even though he was 33.
His face was shaven and his eyes...good lord his eyes were still the enticing brown they had always been.
"Video camera?" He asked and I nodded and turned to look in the back with the kids.

"Yeah mommy video taped it and she was screaming so loud." Gabby says in disbelief. I purse my lips at her with a smile and she grins.
"I'm just kidding. It was me daddy. I was screaming like a mad man!" She yells and I roll my eyes at her completely amused.
Daddy chuckles as we continue our ride back home.

And of course when we arrive Linda is there on our couch, obviously using her personal key to her advantage.
"Where are my grand babies?" She asks, her face all scrunched up with happiness.
Since 5 years ago, she had improved so much. Especially since Gabby arrived.

Evan extended his arms and Linda picked him up, kissing him all over his face, causing him to giggle.
"There's my favorite grandson." She whispers and turns to look for Gabby.

"Grammy, you should have seen daddy play today. With today's statistics, he could make MVP by the end of the season!" She said, picking up her little clipboard.

Elliot looks down at her and picks her up, "I'm telling you, this girl could out talk any man when it comes to baseball." I say.

Elliot shakes his head, "The only man she can talk to is God. That's all she needs. Her grandfathers, her father and God. Everyone else doesn't need to talk to my princess," Elliot protests and I purse my lips.

Suddenly the front door was unlocked and out stepped Javier and Amy.
"Don't forget the Godfather!" He says with a smirk.

Amy wobbles in, her impregnated stomach causing her to have to hold on to her husbands hand.

They got married two years ago and I went as her matron of honor since I was pregnant with Evan at the time.
"How's the little girl doing?" I ask and rub her stomach and give her a side hug. She was 7 months along with her first child.
"Fine. But me? Jesus Ray, how did you do this with two kids?" She asks me, wiping her forehead.
"Now going to be three." I mumble and a wide grin spreads across her face.
"Three? You two need to take a break from your little Room of Mirrors." She says and I shoot her a death glare.
"Hush." I whisper and point to my children near by.
"I know. I know. Where are my babies anyways?" She asks moving past me.
"Auntie Amy!" Gabby suddenly shouts attacking her leg.
"Hey buttercup. Where's Lil E?" Any asks her and Linda walks closer.

"There's my man. Ready to go hang out with me for the weekend?

I space out for a moment as I hear my cell phone ring in the kitchen.
Answering it, I hear, "Buongiorno."
I immediately smile, "Ciao, come ca?"
I heard my father laugh from the other side of the phone.
"You're improving on your Italian." He says and I can feel his smile through the other side of phone.
"Four trips in 5 years. How's it going?" He asks me.
"Great. Did you...you know?" My voice trails off as I bite my lip nervously.
"Yes Leà, you should get the package tonight." He responds and I smile.
"Okay good. But I have to go, Amy's about to leave with the kids for a few hours." I say and I hear him sigh.
"Come over tomorrow for dinner. Bring the family." He suggests.
"Will do, talk to you soon." I say.
"Alright. I love you Leá." I smile to myself, filling my heart fill with love.
"I love you too daddy. Bye."
"Ciao."

As soon as I hang up the phone, I feel Elliot against my back, his lips at my neck. "I heard you speaking Italian in the other room. Do you have any idea how sexy that is?" I push myself back on him.
"Wait until the kids leave!" I remind softly and he chuckles in my ear.
"I can barely handle myself right now. You standing in this tight dress just makes me so..." He stops and his hands trail and grope my ass and I moan softly.
"Kids." I say breathlessly and he releases me.
"You're right. You're right." We slip back into the living room. Gabby changed into her pink shirts and her favorite white t-shirt with a unicorn on it.
Her light up sketchers fit tight in her feet.
Evan's brown hair was brushed out of his face with his dinosaur shirt on and his jeans.

"Okay, we'll be back soon." Amy and Javier say.
"Give mommy and daddy a kiss." I quickly say, as Gabby puckers her lips and plants them on my cheek.
"Bye mommy." She says and Elliot picks her up briefly, kissing her forehead. "Bye princess. Have fun and be good." He says and sets her down.
I reach for my son as I hold him close.
"You're important to me. Always know that." I whisper. I know he doesn't understand that now but just me saying it to him was clarifying

After saying goodbyes, I hear Elliot moving around in the bedroom and I carefully follow him.
"What are you doing?" I ask curiously with a smirk.
"Remember when I brought you to Utah for the first time and we went on our first date? And I said I'd like to video tape you one day?" He asks and my eyes widen as he approaches me with the video camera.
The red light on.

"Are you serious?" I whisper and he smiles.
"It gives a chance for you to see yourself." He explains and I cringe.
"You mean, we'd watch it?" I ask in a surprised tone.
"It's sexy. Definitely could get off to it." He whispers in a deep, exotic voice.
God Lord Almighty.
I swallow and look over at him.
"What do you want me to do?" I ask silently.

"Strip," he replies breathlessly.
I take a deep inhale and move my hands to my back, slowly unzipping my black dress.
"Slowly." He orders.
God this was erotic. I bit my lip and slowly pulled it down my breasts and down my hips.
Leaving me in my red bra and black panties.

"Lay down on the bed." Elliot then orders, the camera still aimed at me.
Talk about pressure!
I walk slowly towards the bed, feeling his gaze up and down my body.
I lay down on the bed as he hovers the camera over me.
"Open your legs." He whispers.
Slowly brushing my knees together and opening my legs wide, I feel my arousal growing.

Elliot looks aroused even more than I expected, his eyes glazed and his lips moistened.
"Suck on your fingers." He whispers and I arch my back and slide two fingers in my mouth.
"Twirl your tongue around them." He mumbles.

Feeling more sexy than before, I twisted my tongue around them as if they were his hardened shaft.
"Rub yourself."
I freeze for a moment and gaze up at the camera.
Was he serious?
I oblige and slide them down my stomach, resting on my hipbone.
It was like I could feel his breathe on my skin.
"Touch yourself. Rub it."
He orders and I groan and slip my fingers between my panties.

My lips part subtly as I rub my engorged bud and lift my legs.

"Pull your panties to the side. I want to see." His voice is so sensual, it was mentally combusting.
I take my other hand and slide my panties over, giving him a full view to my glistening core as I continue to rub myself slowly.
Moaning and biting my lip, "Slide a finger inside." He whispers and I take my middle finger, slipping it down the middle and arching up into my throbbing center.
"Mmm," I moan through my closed mouth.
"God you're so sexy." He groans and I pick up speed, grinding my hips against myself as I make eye contact with him.
I can practically see his erection itching for a way out.
Sliding my finger out, I slip it into my mouth, tasting myself and I lean forward and drop to my knees.

I crawl over to him.
I needed him in my mouth.
I tug at his belt and slide his erection out, staring directly into the camera.
I flick my tongue out and massage it on the tip.
Tasting his excess juice as I roll my tongue and latch it around his head. Sucking slowly and hard.
"Fuck Kitten.." He grunts and hisses through his teeth.
Grabbing my head, he guides my mouth in and out, thrusting his hips slowly.
His 6 pack beginning to glisten with sweat.
"You make me so hard." He moans and tilts himself deeper into my mouth.
I continue to bob my head, quicker up and down and I feel him throb and contract in my mouth.
"Fuck baby!" He shouts and shoots his hot seed into my mouth. I massage him on my lips and he yanks me up.
"Turn that ass around." He demands and pushes my head into the pillow and lifts my ass up.
He spanks and I groan and feel his fingers massage between my legs,
"Look at the tight, wet, pink...." He pauses and rubs himself at my entrance.
After grabbing a fistful of my red hair, he arches into me.

The camera still rolling and my insides churning.
He was growing in size with each stroke.
"Ah," I moan and squeeze my eyes together, throwing myself back up to meet his stroke.
"Harder...harder." I beg and he continues to flex his hips deeper, filling me, stretching me...

"Give it to me." I beg and he slams into me.
Our moans echoing off the walls.

"Such a good girl. Come for me baby." Elliot demands and I lift myself up higher as he plunges himself.
It should be illegal to go this fast.
My God.
It's so good.
I can't even...take it.
"Oh. My. God. I'm gonna..." My voice trails off as I explode into a plethora of ecstasy.
Screaming his name as I arch my back and feel him find his release inside of me.

"God Ray. You're going to be the death of me." Elliot groans after more hours of making our sex tape that even led to the shower.
I smile and sit up. "What if the kids find this when they get older?" I ask and Elliot pauses.
"Then they're just gonna be scarred for life."
We both hesitate and then laugh,
"Speaking of the kids, Amy just texted me saying they're on their way back." I mumble and sit up, searching for clothes.
"She has the package?" Elliot asks and I nod anxiously.

5 years we've been waiting for this.
But more like 29 years...

After scrambling to get my clothes, I walk outside to the living room and cringe in pain.
"Already sore." I whisper to Elliot.
"Then I've done my job correctly Mrs. Carter," He teases and slides on his pants and sweatshirt.

I walk outside to see Amy holding Evan and Gabby running up the stairs to see me and Javier holding a large box.

Oh sweet Lord.

"Mommy! Auntie Amy let us watch Mulan today and now I'm going to fight in the war!" My daughter exclaimed and I stared at her with a raised eyebrow.
"What war?" I ask and she sticks her chest out.
"The war of life!" She says extending her little arm in the air.
I roll my eyes and Amy joins us and hands me Evan.
"How were they?" Elliot asks.
"Perfect as usual." Javier reports and I smile.
He sets the package down and I lean down and sit Evan on my lap.
Amy and Javier join Eli and Gabby inside and I take a deep breath and take the tape off of the box.
I opened the folds and gazed down at the contents.
Jewelry and olds photo albums filled it.

Baby pictures of me when I was I only been born for a few hours.
I smile and swallow hard, feeling emotional already.

Evan leans down in the box and picks up a photo, a smile covering his tiny face.
I hear Gabby's tiny footsteps behind us and she plops down next to me, taking the picture out of Evans hands.

"Mommy is that grandma?" Gabby asks, showing me the picture.

It's my mother.
Her eyes almond shaped with a hint of green and her head shape was oval with long brown hair.
She was smiling and I noticed she was holding me, she was looking down at my infant body.

"Yes baby. That's grandma." I whisper, feeling tears slip down my cheeks.
"Is she coming to visit?" My daughter asks.
I smile and brush her hair back, "No baby. Grandmas in Heaven." I reply to her, giving her a sad smile.
Evan looked up at me and kissed my chin, and I held him close, pulling my daughter closer.
"So that means she's waiting for us right?" Gabby asks and I look at her, pressing my symbolic necklace that I rarely took off.
"Yes. She's waiting for us." I whisper and kiss her head.

"You know what I think mommy?" Gabby asks standing up and staring into the blue sky.
"What?" I ask her.
She puts her hands on her hips and squints as she looks towards the sun.
"She's looking down at us right now."
I smile at my daughter.
"You think?" I ask her and she nods.
"I know she is. She's waiting for us after all."
My daughter was so wise and also oh so right.

She was waiting for us.
For the day we would finally be free. But for now, being surrounded by my children, my best friend, my father and the love of my life.

I already was free from all possessions.

The End

~*~*
I'll post my last authors note tomorrow.
Leave lots of comments.
Now it's the end.

later slaves
X