Chapter 31

"Eli stop I'm trying to shower!" I yelled as I hear him enter the master bathroom as I turned the shower on. "I'm going the christen every inch of this house with you."

He mumbles, unbuckling his pants and letting them drop to the floor. I only had on a towel and my body was red and sore from all of the beatings. That I happily received. "We can do that after my shower!" I protested and turned my body away from him, hoping to distract my mind from his intoxicating aura. But his voice was equally as arousing as his sight. "I'm fulfilling every fantasies of yours. Starting with shower se x." I hear the humor in his voice and I heard he was behind me. "Can we do that later? You wore me out already." I was completely bluffing. I was up for shower s ex, floor s ex, window se x, park se x ...ANYTHING. "Stop lying. I can smell how wèt you are." He whispered seductively down my neck. He twisted my messy ponytail around his wrist and tilted my neck back, exposed for his tongue to touch gently.

A subtle m oan escaped from my lips as he slowly pushed me towards the shower. Once in, I turned to him, the shower rays hitting my back, I was as wet as it is. He pulled my hair out of its ponytail and kissed my lips roughy. My hands trailed over his body, probing him. God he felt so good.

P
"Turn around." He ordered and I complied eagerly. He kicked my legs open a bit and by surprise, his hand moved up the arch in my back and gripped my neck to bend me over. I was already whimpering with need and I felt his erection massage up against my slít. "God you're so wet." He grunted, putting his tip in, then retreating again. "Please," I begged, as I put my hands in front of me and balanced on the shower wall. "Please what baby?" He asks, his member rubbing my cl ít in an agonizing slow pace. "Fùck me." I whispered breathlessly and he slammed into me causing me to cry out. The water soaked my hair as he grin ded his hips into me. "Oh fùck." I mo aned, this was so hot! He gripped my shoulder and gave me deep hard thrusts. "Oh God, hard er Eli!" I begged as I heard the sound of his thrusts on my àss. I felt his grip on my left arm, twist it around behind my back. He paused his thrusts and grabbed my other arm and pinned them behind my back. Oh god please don't let me fall! I begged the heavens. But was caught off guard once I felt him arch in and up, and swivel his hips in a circle and grinded himself into me. Oh my fùck shít. "Just like that....give it to me...just...like...that." I whimpered and I heard him groan in approval. "That's a good wh ore." He cursed under his breath and soon his stroke was going so hard my legs got weak. "Oh fùck Eli I'm gonna cùm." I warned, my mouth was gasping for air as he spa nked me and went deeper. I swear he was in my fùcking stomach. I scr eamed.

I didn't mo an, I screamed and felt his hot seed burst into me. "Holy shit Rayleen!" He yelled and slowed his pace, allowing me to catch my breathe.

But just then,

"Elliot! Rayleen!" It was Linda. Elliot's mom. Talk about the ultimate còckblock. He paused inside of me, slowly pumping a few my strokes and I bit back a mo an. "Baby stop." But my noises said otherwise. "Are you two in the shower together?" Linda called, banging on the door.

Yes the hell we are!

I wanted to yell. Elliot gripped both of my hands with one hand and reached up to cover my mouth with his other. "Don't make a fuç king sound." He groaned into my ear. He had to stop - his mom was - oh fùc k. "I have some news for you two. Don't act like I'm here. Don't let me stop you from jumping each other bones." She called back adding a giggle.

Elliot thrust his large length into me and my eyes rolled back. "Please. Please. Please." I whispered. And as if his mother wasn't outside the door, he spa nks me hard and it echoes of the walls. "Now I know that's gotta hurt." Linda said back at the door. Did the woman ever leave?

"Didn't I tell you not to make a fùcking sound? Didn't I?" He groaned, pulling out of me and turned me around to sm ack my face.

Yes! Get rough with me! Sweet heaven above ! "You never learn. Get on your knees." I was still to aroused to process what he ordered and he grip ped my neck tightly. "I said get on your fuç king  knees." He ordered, and yanked my hair so I could tumble to my knees. Without even having to be told to, I happily took his erec tion into my mouth and suc ked him hard. He tasted of my own sweet nectar and his own personal taste.