Chapter 22

"Why do I have to go?" I complained as Harry dragged me into a dress shop. The boys have some kind of fancy celebrity get-together tonight and Louis wants me to come. That means I have to get a fancy outfit and Harry insists on paying. Louis stayed home to take care of Eleanor, so the other boys forced me to come dress shopping with them. Niall, Zayn, and Liam became uninterested in dress shopping once we got to the mall so they're at wherever the hell they are. Now it's just me and Harry.

"Because I said so." Harry replied simply and brought me to a rack. It was size 4 dresses. "I just guessed your size." He shrugged and went to pulling dresses off of the rack.

"I'm not wearing this." I shook my head as a held up a dress that could easily be a shirt. "I'm not a hooker." I stayed and put it back on the rack. He pulled a million more dresses and then handed me the huge stack. I staggered into the dressing room with it and looked at each dress. I handed him four dresses that were too short before I even tried them on. I tried half of the decent looking ones on before I gave them back to Harry.

"What's wrong with these?" He inquired.

"The pink one looks like a homecoming dress. The yellow one is too short. The rest I just don't like." I replied and closed the door so I could continue trying dresses on. "I like this one." I said a million dresses later as I stepped out of the dressing room to show Harry.

"That's the one. We're getting that one." He decided instantly. "Now go change so we can pay." I obeyed and took the gorgeous dress off and put my clothes back on. My hair was so messed up from putting so many different dresses on. I just tied it up in a messy bun.

I opened the dressing room door and Harry took my dress. He rushed to the counter and had his credit card out before I could catch him. He was done paying by the time I got to the register.

"I could have paid." I sighed,trying to take the bag from him. He insisted on carrying it, simply because he's stubborn. Well, that's my theory.

"This is Lou's card." He chuckled. "He told me to buy it with his card for you."

"He's annoying." I mumbled.

"You still love him." Harry laughed.

"For some reason, I do." I nodded.

"So are you and Liam going to the party together?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "He hasn't said anything about it."

"Simon wants us to go with dates." Harry told me. "He'll ask you eventually."

"He better hurry." I chuckled. "The party's tonight."

"He's Liam. He'll make everything work out." Harry said positively. "Where do you think they are?"

"Niall's probably eating." I replied as we approached the food court.

"I'll go find him. You'll be alright waiting here?" Harry asked me. I nodded before he left. I awkwardly leaned against the wall, waiting on him to return. I pulled my phone out and texted Liam.

'To: Liam(:

We're done dress shopping! Where are you and Zayn? Harry's looking for Niall in the food court. xx'

***Lots of swearing in this part of the chapter***

I sensed someone walking up to me. I looked up and saw some gangster looking teenage boy. He had the backwards hat, shaggy black hair, earrings, baggy clothes, and a gold chain around his neck. I noticed a tattoo on his neck that said 'swag'.

"Hey, babe." He said to me, putting his hand on my shoulder. I grabbed the sleeve of his hoodie and moved his hand.

"You can keep walking." I advised.