Chapter 4

Marianne's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/printed_jeans/set?id=68553889

************

"I can completely see now you're Louis's little sister. You both have a great sense of style." Eleanor told me as she examined my outfit. It isn't nay fancy. I have in a plain gray long sleeve shirt, black and white printed skinny jeans, a pink scarf, a black clutch, and black flats. Apparently Eleanor likes it, though. Hey, look! I'm being compared to Louis again!

"I know, right? And I love your hair." Perrie agreed. It's just the same color as Lou's, but mine is straight as a board. His is naturally messy.

"Can we go now?" Danielle asked impatiently. Eleanor and Perrie shared a look that I couldn't decode, before agreeing. We walked out of my bedroom and to the living room.

"Are you leaving now?" Lou asked. We nodded. He stood up and kissed Eleanor and I on the forehead.

"It's a bit weird seeing my boyfriend kiss another girl." El chuckled.

"Don't worry. I definitely won't steal him from you." I laughed. Gosh, I couldn't steal anybody from her. She's gorgeous!

"Alright, be safe and text me when you'll be home." Louis told us. We all agreed and left after Danielle and Perrie said their goodbyes to their boyfriends.

"Liam wouldn't give me his credit card. All I got was his debit card so now I have a limit." Danielle began complaining. Perrie and Eleanor shared another look that I didn't understand.

"Louis gave me his credit card to buy you clothes." Eleanor told me. "Now that you live with him, he's gonna spoil you to death." She chuckled.

"I told him I don't need new clothes but he wouldn't listen." I laughed.

"Just get ready for it. He won't take no for an answer." Eleanor advised. Oh, I've learned that already.

***

"I don't see how you're eating chips. A dancer, like me, can't eat stuff like that. We actually try to keep in shape." Danielle grimaced at my chips (French fries). Perrie tried to secretly roll her eyes, but I saw it.

"They're good." I shrugged and are another one. Danielle doesn't seem to like me very much. What little she's said to me all day have been snarky comments or negativity.

"I have to go to the restroom. Marianne, why don't you come with me?" Eleanor asked, standing up from her chair. We were eating in McDonald's. Danielle refused to eat their food and only got water. I followed Eleanor to the restroom. "I'm so sorry about Danielle." She immediately apologized.

"It's fine." I shrugged shyly.

"Really, Perrie and I don't like her. But we both love Liam like a brother, so we put up with her for his sake." She explained. "Neither of us wanted her to come today."

"I don't think she likes me very much." I added.

"She doesn't like is either. I'm not even sure why she hangs out with us." El had a puzzled expression. "But we're stuck with her, unless somebody else can steal Liam's heart." She finished her speech and we left the bathroom.

***

"That's all you got?" Louis asked, setting the last bag on the ground. I nodded. "You know good and well that I told you you could buy whatever you wanted, Marianne Brooke." He lectured.

"And I got everything I wanted, Louis William." I mocked him.

"Did you buy yourself anything, Eleanor Jane?" Louis enjoyed using middle names. Her middle name is Jane? Everything about this girl if beautiful! Even her name!