Chapter 3

"Niall, got any fives?" Lou asked.

"Go fish." Niall chuckled. Louis huffed and drew a card from the deck.

"My turn?" Harry asked. Everyone nodded. "Mari, do you have any threes?" He asked me.

I frowned and handed him two cards with threes on them. "You've got to be cheating." I stated.

"Absolutely not! I'm just awesome at this game and everything I do." He grinned at me.

"Okay, Harry wins. I'm going to bed." Zayn quit the game, putting his cards down on the table.

"Me too." Liam agreed, mimicking his actions.

"Well, aren't you a group of sore losers?" Harry teased. "Don't worry. Maybe I won't play next time and give you a fair chance."

"Nobody likes you, Harry." Louis muttered, hating when he loses. I chuckled at their grumpiness. At least we didn't bet on it.

"Goodnight, people of Louis and Stupid's flat! I'm going to my own home! Do not be overwhelmed by Harry's idiocy." Niall told us before leaving.

"Yeah, what he said. G'night Louis and Mari." Zayn said and followed Niall out, ignoring Harry.

"Yeah, same here. Try not to let Harry contaminate you with his loserness, Mari." Liam warned as he left.

"I don't like you people." Harry whined.

"We don't like you either." Lou teased back. He stuck his tongue out at him.

"But you love me, right Marianne?" Harry asked hopefully.

"Whatever lets you sleep at night." I chuckled. He faked being offended at my remark.

"I thought we had something!" He said.

"No! You did not have anything!" Louis answered for me. "And you will never have anything! Now go to your room, Harold!"

Harry rolled his eyes and, surprisingly, obeyed Louis as he padded to his room.

"Are you tired, Mari?" He asked.

"A little." I responded, accidentally letting out a yawn. "I think I'm gonna go to bed." I told him and walked to my new bedroom. Louis followed me in.

"Goodnight, Mari. Harry's to the left of you and I'm just down the hall if you need us, okay?" He said, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Alright, Louis. I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about me." I assured him. He nodded and hugged me, planting a kiss on my forehead also.

"If you need anything, don't hesitate." He repeated himself for the millionth time. I chuckled at how stressed he is.

"I know, Lou. You've told me a couple times now." I reminded him.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything around here." He rambled. He kissed my forehead once again and said his last goodnight.

"Night, Lou." I replied back. He opened his mouth to say something, but changed his mind. I have a feeling he would say something along the lines of 'come get me if you need anything'. He walked out, turning my light off as he did so.

What will life be like now that I'm living with Louis? Can he possibly hinder my SAD? It's gotten so serious, I'm beginning to doubt it. Could he really change me that much? Why do Mum and Mark want me to change? Am I not good enough? Do they want me to be outgoing like Louis? I'm just insecure and full of thoughts which I don't like to express. I only express my feelings in my art. I'm too awkward to really talk about them.