Chapter 15

Okay guys I have a big announcement.

I'm deleting this book.

HAHAHA JK. Lol I wouldn't do that to you. There's gonna be a Liam's POV in this chapter! Okay continue reading lol.

***********************

"No, I-I don't like him." I stuttered. The expression on Liam's face pretty much broke my heart. He held his head in his hands. Louis looked smug. Harry stared back at me with a blank look. He slowly shook his head at me.

"What the hell, Marianne?" Harry interrupted the awkward silence. Before I knew it, a bunch of questions were fired at me. I couldn't tell who was asking what or what they were saying.

It was too overwhelming. I stood up from my spot and tried to get to my room. Harry jumped up from his seat and stopped me.

"Mari, go sit back down he said slowly." Harry said calmly. Liam and Louis were yelling. I couldn't tell who they were yelling at.

"Harry, please." I said, my throat dry. I need to go in my room and calm down. Them yelling and Harry refusing to move isn't helping.

"We need to work this out." He stated, placing his hands on my shoulders.

I took that as a threat or something. I pushed him to the side and ran to my room. I locked the door behind me and went to my en suite. I opened the medicine cabinet and looked for my bottle of medicine. I looked inside the bottle and saw one pill left. I reluctantly took it. I sat on my bed, trying to calm myself down. I counted to 100 three times in my head before I was completely calm. I didn't even notice somebody beating on my door.

I hesitantly pulled it open. I saw Liam standing there. He was the last person I expected. I just told him that I don't like him, even though he confessed to liking me. I'm a bitch.

"Can we talk?" He asked hopefully. I nodded and opened the door wider. I closed it behind him and we both sat on my bed. He gazed down at the pill bottle sitting on the bed. He knew what it was for. "Did you just take medicine?" Liam inquired. I nodded. "We made you do that?" He asked. I nodded once again.

He picked up the empty orange bottle and read the label.

'For severe cases of depression.'

"Depression?" He questioned.

"Kinda." I mumbled.

"You're back to the point where you'll hardly talk anymore. You won't even look me in the eyes." He stated. "Why? A couple minutes ago you were yelling at Louis. Now you won't talk to me."

"I-I'm sorry." I said awkwardly.

"Sorry? For what?" He asked, holding one of my hands in an attempt to comfort me.

"I don't know." I looked down at my lap.

"Don't do this." He mumbled. "This is my fault, isn't it? I shouldn't have said I like you. I'm sorry, Mari. But I wasn't lying. I really do like you. I know you don't feel the same, though. And it's fine. I understand."

"Liam, it's just that I don't know you." I spoke up. "You seem like a really great guy. I just don't know you very good. I don't even understand how you can say that you like me. We barely know each other."

"So you're saying that I might actually have a chance with you?" He asked me. I still kept my eyes down. I didn't answer him. What am I supposed to say? "Mari," He said as tilted my chin up so I was forced to look into his eyes. "I might actually have a chance with you?"

"Y-Yeah. I guess." I stammered.

Fuck, I said the wrong thing. I think. Did I say the wrong thing? Gosh, why do I have to be so socially awkward? I guess it just comes with social anxiety. Wooh, I'm the whole package.