Chapter 18

This is way overdue, but here's a picture of Marianne!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9b5fe6f84b08960d76ee315254dd6628/tumblr_mglebkSERz1rxce5jo1_500.jpg

************************************

I nervously paced in front of my closet, occasionally checking my reflection in the mirror. I almost left my room earlier, but I heard Liam in the kitchen. I was in sweatpants and a t-shirt. I feel like I need to impress him or something, so I have no clue what to wear. Should I wear jeans? Would that seem too dressed up? Not even the boys wear jeans at the flat. So I guess that's out. A dress would be way too dressed up.

I decided on sweatpants and a loose tank top. I did a little bit of makeup and left my hair down, not tying it in a messy bun or ponytail like I usually do.

I looked in the mirror and suddenly hated my outfit. I finally settled on a pair of black leggings and a pink sweatshirt. Now I just have to leave my room.

*Liam's Point of View*

This morning I went over to Lou and Harry's flat because I had nothing else to do. Well, maybe it was because I wanted to see Mari. But I told Louis the first one, just to be safe.

"So how was your date?" Harry asked me, failing to hide his smirk.

"It was good." I smiled. "It was great."

"Nothing happened between you two, am I correct?" Louis tested as we sat in their kitchen and ate cereal, because we're all too lazy to actually make breakfast.

"Correct." I confirmed.

"And to my understanding, you're taking her out again Friday?" He questioned.

"Yep, to the movies." I nodded.

"And what movie will you be seeing?" He interrogated me.

"Is this twenty questions?" I shot back. "I don't know what movie. We'll figure it out when we get there." I shrugged.

"No rated R movies." He stated firmly.

"Louis," Harry began, "Liam is nineteen and Marianne is seventeen, almost eighteen. I think they can go see a rated R movie if they want."

"Nobody's ever on Louis's team." He rolled his eyes jokingly.

"I'm on your team, Boo." Harry said. "I just think you need to let her live a little bit. Loosen up the tight leash you have on her, Boobear."

"Okay, Hazza." Lou sighed. Aw, a Larry moment sorta.

"So has anybody heard from Mari this morning?" Harry questioned. Lou and I shook our heads. "It's a bit early. She might not be up yet."

"I don't know. She doesn't sleep late a lot." Lou shrugged. "Should we go check on her?"

"Louis, what did I just tell you? She's seventeen. She's probably being like a normal teenager and sleeping in." Harry lectured.

"El's coming over in a bit." Louis read from his phone.

"Ah, speaking of girlfriends..." Harry trailed off with a sly smile. "I hear Niall's found himself one."

"Who?" Louis and I asked in unison.

"I'm not quite sure. I overheard him talking to her on the phone. Her name is Haleigh, though. He kept saying 'babe' and 'love' so I guess they have a thing." He explained.

"I wonder why he hasn't told us." Lou mumbled.

"Maybe he wants to be sure that they're gonna last before he tells us." I suggested.