Chapter 6

*Liam's POV*

She wouldn't talk the rest of the walk home. I knew I shouldn't have brought it up. She's gonna hate me. She'll be mad at Louis. He'll be mad at me for telling her. I'm even mad at myself. Why did I do that? If she needed her medicine, she would take it. Gosh, I'm so inconsiderate.

"Marianne..." I trailed off, not sure what to say to her. She didn't look up. "I shouldn't have asked you. I'm sorry. I'm so inconsiderate." She didn't say anything, but kept walking. I sighed and did the same. Once we got back to the flat, she went up to her room and closed the door after wordlessly setting the groceries in the kitchen.

"What did you do, Liam?" Harry asked me.

"It was an accident." I said, frowning immensely. I sat at the counter with Harry, Niall, and Zayn. Louis was probably still asleep. "We got crowded by people. I was worried and so I asked her if she had her medicine. You know, the medicine she takes that Lou told us about. After I said it, I knew I shouldn't have. She didn't talk or look at me anymore after that."

"Liam! He told us not to say anything about it!" Zayn exclaimed.

"I didn't know what to do!" I said, frustrated.

"Well," Niall broke our argument up before it got any worse, "you're screwed, Liam."

"Really, Niall? That's the best advice you've got?" I groaned. "Now she's gonna hate me and she'll be mad at Louis and Lou's gonna be mad at me."

"Just give it time, Liam. It'll be fine." Harry assured me, finally acting mature for once.

"I hope." I frowned.

*Marianne's POV*

I took the little pill and sat on my bed, attempting to stay calm. Louis told them. How could he? He knows I don't want people to know. It's embarrassing. Now they all think I'm some kind of antisocial freak. But, I am, I guess.

I brought my knees to my chest and rested my head on them, silently letting tears fall. I learned to cry quietly. It doesn't matter, though. Even if people hear, they don't care what's wrong. They just want to find out what's wrong. They don't genuinely care about your problem. That's what I've learned.

I got my sketch book and began drawing how I felt. But I couldn't ever get it right. My paper was covered with eraser marks. I can't draw in this new, different place.

I got my phone out and went to my music. I scrolled down to the H category and selected my drawing song. I always listen to it when I draw. Hailie's Song by Eminem began playing. I love this song. It has so much meaning to it.

I flipped the page and started on a new drawing. An hour or later so, I was finished. It doesn't take me long to draw. I can only draw when I'm inspired, though. Right now I'm inspired by my emotions.

Sadness. Betrayal. Embarrassment.

I gazed down at the picture in black in white. I drew a face. On the left half, the girl was smiling and seemed happy. On the right half of the face, it was completely different. She was frowning and a tear was rolling down her cheek. Her eyes were damp from crying. Her makeup was smeared. Exactly like me right now, except I didn't wear makeup today. But most days, my eyeliner was ruined because of tears.

*Harry's POV*

On the way to my room, I heard a familiar song.

"Some days I sit starin' out the window

Watchin' this world pass me by

Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for

I almost break down and cry