Chapter 10

*Liam's Point of View*

Oh my God.

I stared at Danielle, unable to understand the situation. She doesn't know. Eleanor and Perrie didn't tell her. But I did. Well, I didn't tell her what happened, but I did tell her that something happened. Now I have to tell her what it was. I could have avoided all of this if I would have kept my mouth shut. Now what do I do?

"Liam, tell me what you're talking about!" She demanded, stomping her foot angrily as she came inside and shut the door. I gulped nervously and shifted my weight onto my other foot as I looked down at the floor. "Liam James Payne! Tell me now!"

"Please sit down and let me explain, Dani." I asked quietly and we went to my living room. "We went to the fair earlier-"

"And you didn't invite me?!" She exclaimed.

"I didn't know that Eleanor and Perrie were coming. I thought it was just a band thing... With Marianne." I admitted.

"Oh, with Marianne? What? Is that bitch the sixth member of One Direction? No, she isn't. So why are you bringing her on your band things?" Danielle ranted.

"She's not a-" I hesitated, "She's not a bitch, Danielle."

"Now you're taking up for this whore?!" She yelled.

"Let me tell my story!" I yelled back at her. She doesn't have a right to call Marianne those names. "We all ended up getting split up when fans saw us. Somehow I ended up with Marianne. We got on the Ferris wheel to get away from them."

"You never brought me on a Ferris wheel!" She screamed at me.

"Danielle! Shut up!" I exclaimed, finally getting enough of her interrupting me. "Be quiet for at least ten seconds so I can finish my bloody story!" That shut her up. "We got on the Ferris wheel and I kissed her. Happy?!"

"You kissed that bitch?! Liam, I don't believe you! I bet that slut kissed you! What the hell is that? A hickey?!" She asked, pointing at my neck.

"That's my birthmark." I stared at her like she was an idiot. I've had that since I was...born. We've been dating for years. She just realized that?

"You know what? Fuck you! I cheated on you too, by the way! We're over, Liam!" Danielle screamed. "And if you ever talk to me again I'm pressing charges!" She grabbed her bag and stomped out of the room.

Well, that's it.

Danielle and I are done. I'm single. I'm not in a relationship. Dani is out of my life.

Surprisingly, I'm not that upset. I'm just glad she gave me my credit and debit cards back the other day. She spent more time asking me for money, than she did actually talking to me.

"Liam?" Zayn's voice startled me. I looked up and saw him, Niall, and Harry standing in the doorway. "What was all the yelling about?"

"Danielle came over." I said. "I told her what happened and she told me that she cheated on me. We're done now."

"You aren't upset?" Niall questioned. I shrugged.

"If she cheated on me, then I'm glad we're over." I admitted. "I would rather be single than with a gold digging cheater."

"That's a good way to look at it. Glad you're alright." Zayn said.

"Now all we have to do is get you together with Marianne." Harry chirped. I shook my head. "Soon."

"Louis would kill us all." I stated. "Speaking of Louis, does anybody know where he went?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"He went to get wasted." Harry told me. "He knows better than to drink and drive. He'll be fine." I hope.