Chapter 2

"Okay, you all have three minutes to go inside, buy something, and come out or I'm leaving you here." Louis told us. He handed me his wallet. "Get me a drink and yourself whatever." He told me.

"I can pay for my own-"

"I don't wanna hear it! Move along!" He swatted me away. I rolled my eyes and followed Niall, the last one into the gas station. I got Lou a blue Monster, his favorite drink, and myself a red Mountain Dew.

"We match! Oh-Em-Gee!" Niall did some kind of hilarious jump in the air, pointing at my drink. He held the same in his hand. I laughed and got in line behind Zayn to pay.

"You're awesome!" Louis grinned, opening his drink excitedly once I gave it to him.

"I know." I chuckled and got in the van, back to my spot in the backseat.

***

"And this is your beautiful bedroom right next to mine, little Tommo." Harry finished the tour of their flat with my bedroom.

"Well, uh, thanks." I replied awkwardly. "Can I have my bags?" I asked he and Lou. They both handed my bags over so I could unpack.

"You didn't bring much." Lou stated. I shrugged. "We can take you shopping tomorrow!" He chirped.

"You don't have t-"

"Yes, we do. Silence, mini me." Louis shushed me. "Now unpack and whatnot. Pizza will be here in sixteen minutes and forty three seconds, or it's free."

I chuckled and began unpacking.

*Louis*

"Okay, lads. You all need to sit down because I have to tell you something important." I got serious. They know that when I'm serious, it's really serious.

"Go ahead, Louis." Zayn said.

"I probably should've told you before she got here. But Marianne has-"

"A baby on the way?!" Harry tried to finish my sentence for me. I gave him a flat look and shook my head. "Oh, okay. Continue." He sighed in relief.

"As I was saying," I began, "Marianne has a disorder called Social Anxiety Disorder. She gets nervous when she's around a lot of people or strangers. That's why she's so quiet and shy."

They stared at me speechlessly.

"Just putting this out there, physical contact with other people is not her favorite thing." I told them. "So don't try to touch her. Even if she didn't have that disorder, I still wouldn't let you touch her."

"She doesn't like being touched?" Niall echoed, with a frown. Poor Niall likes to hug people randomly.

"Oh goodness." Liam started worrying. "I hugged her earlier, Louis. Oh my gosh. I'm sorry. She did seem hesitant about it. I should go apologize right now."

"No, Liam. Sit down." I ordered. He reluctantly took his chair at the table again. "You can't tell her you know about this. She doesn't tell anybody outside of our family. She would get so upset if she knew I told you."

"Aw, look at little Louis, caring for his baby sister." Harry teased, ruffling my awesome hair. I frowned and swatted him away. I've always been protective over her. I kept the bullies away from her in school. I fought them, actually. That's how I ended up getting expelled from two schools.

"So no hugs?" Niall was having a hard time comprehending this. Zayn placed a hand on his shoulder and nodded sympathetically.

"She looks just like you, Louis. Only your eyes are different." Liam told me.