Chapter 9

*Louis's POV*

Zayn and Niall held me back as I attempted to attack Liam. He stared at me in fear.

"You fucking did what?!" I yelled angrily. I made it clear to every one them that they don't need to try anything with Marianne. There are three reasons for that.

1. She's my only little sister.

2. Her Social Anxiety.

3. She's my fucking little sister!

"What the hell can't you understand about stay away from her, Liam?!" I screamed at him. "She doesn't need anymore fucking drama in her life!"

"Lou, I'm-"

"Shut the hell up!" I cut him off. "And, Eleanor, what the fuck is up with this?! You planned on hiding stuff about my own sister from me?! What other fucking secrets are you keeping?!"

"Try to understand-"

"Don't you tell me to understand!" I yelled at Eleanor. "This is my own fucking sister we're talking about! I think I deserve to know when my mate cheats on his fucking girlfriend with her!"

Liam was crying by now. Eleanor and Perrie were too. I couldn't tell if I was or not. All I knew was that I was extremely pissed off. I tore out of them room with Zayn and Niall calling after me. I ignored them and left the complex, going to my car.

*Harry's POV*

We heard everything. Right after Eleanor and Perrie left, I went straight to Marianne's room. Liam's flat is next door so we planned on listening to see what happened. She was bawling into my chest right now. Louis sounded so angry.

"Shhh, don't cry." I whispered as I hugged her tightly. I don't give a damn about her Social Anxiety Disorder. She needs a hug right now. Today has been hell for her. She's cried at least three times, and all because of Liam. He's usually a good guy. Why is he making her cry so much?

"This is all my fault." She said, raising her head from my chest. "I need to move back go Doncaster. I'm ruining the band." She stated and tried to get off the bed. I grabbed her waist and made her sit back down.

"No, be quiet. This isn't your fault. You don't need to go back to Doncaster. We all love you." I told her. Well, all of us except Danielle. But she doesn't love anybody. "This isn't going to ruin the band. They'll work it out." I promised her.

"What about Louis and Eleanor? Do you think he'll forgive her?" She asked quietly.

"He will. They love each other. He'll forgive her and she'll forgive him. Same for you and Louis. You love each other. You'll work it out." I told her.

"Well, what about Liam and Danielle? I don't want them to break up because of me." She said and tears welled up in her eyes. This is the hard part.

"Mari, sometimes things happen for a reason." I told her like I was speaking to a child. "Liam loves Danielle, but she doesn't love him. Sometimes when they don't both love each other, it just doesn't work out. Even if they don't work out, it's not your fault. This is the result of Liam not thinking before he does stuff." I explained. "Don't blame yourself for his actions."

"Do you think Louis left?" She asked me.

"I don't know. Maybe we should call him." I decided and pulled out my phone. Surprisingly, I had a text from him. "He texted me." I told her.

'From: Boobear

I'm going to the bar tonight. Keep the door locked and take care of Mari. I told Niall and Zayn that they could stay over. I'll be back in the morning. - Lou'