Chapter 7

Let me just say, I honestly love Danielle and I adore Payzer. I'm just talking bad about her for the story. I'm sorry guys. Sorry Dani :( xx

*Harry's POV*

"Louis, I'm seventeen years old. I think I can pay for my own coffee." Marianne disagreed when Lou insisted that he would pay.

"When are you gonna understand that I'm not gonna let you pay for anything?" He asked her as he put the money on the counter, paying for everybody's drinks. We got our coffees and sat at a table.

"Why did Liam come? I just realized we were missing the voice of reason." Lou remarked. I watched as Marianne bit her lip and played with a piece of her hair awkwardly.

"He was on the phone with Danielle when we left." Zayn replied. Lou rolled his eyes.

"I don't understand how he can deal with her." Niall shook his head. "She's so rude."

"The least she could do was pretend that she likes us, or maybe put a little more effort into her act with Liam." I scoffed.

"What did you think of her, Mari?" Lou asked.

"She didn't really like me..." Marianne trailed off with a frown.

"Okay, that is evidence that she's a bitch. Who wouldn't like Marianne? She's quiet and polite and nice and pretty and funny. Danielle is just a bitch. That's a fact." Niall ranted. I nod, agreeing with him. What did Marianne do to make Danielle dislike her? Absolutely nothing.

"Shh, be quiet. We're in public." Zayn nudged Niall. "Perrie doesn't like her either."

"Eleanor and Perrie were lovely, but Danielle just didn't really talk to me, except when she commented about us eating burgers and chips (French fries)." Marianne spoke up.

"Oh, let me guess. She has to maintain her figure because dancers actually care about their body? Yeah, we've heard that one before." I rolled my eyes.

"I feel really bad about letting Liam keep dating her and keep giving her all his money, so she can go spend it on useless crap. But I don't want to break his heart by telling him the truth." Zayn admitted.

"Was it always like this, or did she actually like him at one point?" Marianne asked. I could see it in Lou's eyes that he was glad she was voluntarily speaking.

"She genuinely liked him in the beginning, then he took her on a date and he spent loads of money on her. She figured out that she could get whatever she wants if she just asks Liam." I explained to her.

"Liam could do so much better." Louis muttered, shaking his head. "It makes me mad to just have no choice but watch her take advantage of him every day."

"I know. Me too." Niall agreed. "It's just not fair. Liam treats her like she's the fucking queen and she treats him like shit."

"Niall, language." I reprimanded him.

"I'm speaking English, aren't I?" He teased back, making us laugh. I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't we do something today? We could get Eleanor and Perrie and go out somewhere." Lou suggested.

"Where?" Zayn inquired. He already had his phone out, ready to text Perrie.

"There's a fair in town." I spoke up.

"Then to the fair we will go!" Louis decided for us. "We'll invite Liam, but don't say anything about bringing girlfriends. Maybe he won't bring Danielle."

***

*Marianne's POV*

Thankfully, Liam didn't bring Danielle. He was slightly saddened when he saw that Perrie and Eleanor came, but he got over it quickly.