Chapter 11

*Marianne's Point of View*

"Wake up, Marianne! We're going out!" Niall said as he jumped on my bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Wow, you actually woke up! Louis is impossible to get up!"

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Out for breakfast. Everyone except Louis. He's not back yet." Niall told me.

"Give me thirty minutes to get ready?" I asked him. He nodded and climbed off of my bed. I got out of bed and decided I actually want to try and look pretty today.

I put on bluish/greenish skinny jeans and a loose black and gray striped top. I did black eyeliner and mascara with neutral eyeshadow. I put on foundation and light lipgloss. Then I put on a long owl necklace and nude flats. I let my hair stay down, in it's natural straight form.

(Marianne's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/marianne/set?id=85111945 )

That didn't take as long as I thought, I said to myself as I opened my door. I walked into the living room where the boys were watching football (soccer, for my fellow Americans).

"That was like fifteen minutes." Niall told me.

"Are you complaining?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"No, I'm not. Now lets go get some food!" Niall grinned and bounded towards the door.

"I don't know why he's so hungry. He just ate two bowls of cereal." Liam chuckled as he shook his head. I checked my phone for messages from Lou, but I didn't have any. I hope he's alright.

"Have you heard from Louis?" I asked Harry. Since I've been here, Harry and I have actually gotten quite close. Lou probably doesn't like that, though.

"Not yet. He'll probably be home this afternoon." Harry told me.

"Do you think we should talk to Eleanor and be sure she's alright?" I asked him.

"That would probably be a good idea. I'll call her after breakfast." He agreed. "Do you realize what's happening, Mari?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "You're talking more." He stated simply.

A wide smile spread across my face and I don't know why, but I pulled Harry into a hug. He hugged me back. "Am I really?" I asked him excitedly after we let go. He nodded. "Louis can work wonders." I chuckled.

"Don't tell him that. He's too cocky for his own good." Zayn joined the conversation. I laughed. That's not a lie. Louis really is cocky. We got in the car with Harry driving, Niall in the passenger seat, and Zayn, Liam, and I in the back. Somehow I ended up sitting in the middle. Liam and I are on good terms, but it's still kind of awkward between us.

'To: Lou

Where are you and when are you coming back Lou? I'm worried about you :( Going out for breakfast with the boys. Call one of us soon! xx Mari'

I really hope he contacts one of us somehow, because he really worries me. When Louis is mad, he doesn't listen to people. Back when we were both in school, he would get mad at the people who bullied me and it was almost impossible to get him to stop beating them up. It would take several teachers to pry him off of the bullies. Of course, when that happened the kids that picked on me despised me even more. Louis ended up getting expelled from two different schools. I always went to whatever school he went to. I didn't think I could continue school after he graduated and auditioned for X-Factor. But somehow I took extra classes and graduated 4 months before everybody else.

My phone vibrated, signaling that Louis had texted me back.

'From: Lou

Stayed at a friend's flat last night. I'll be back later. Don't worry about me, I'm fine, just a hangover. Even Liam is going out to breakfast? Keep your distance from him Mari. I know he's a good guy but right now he's not good news. Love you xxx'