Chapter 20

*Marianne's Point of View*

"What the hell?" Louis's loud voice woke me up. I felt the bed beneath me shift. Woah, this isn't a bed. This is Liam's chest. I immediately sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. "I leave you alone for like two hours last night and you're suddenly sleeping together?!"

"Louis, calm down." Liam tried to say.

"Don't you tell me to calm down! This relationship hasn't even started and you're moving way too fast." He stated firmly. "I knew this was a bad idea." I waited for Harry to come to the rescue, but he never did.

"We were watching a movie, Louis. We fell asleep." I said flatly.

"Yeah, well... Well, get out of my house, Liam! And Marianne go to your room!" He demanded.

"So you're my dad now?" I scoffed.

"I am not in the mood for your attitude, Marianne." He snapped.

"Oh, I'm the one with an attitude?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, now go to your damn room!" He yelled at me. I quietly shook my head and went to my room so I didn't yell back at him. I heard the front door open and close, indicating that Liam left. I heard the shower on. That's probably why Harry didn't come to the rescue.

I decided that I needed a shower myself, so I could calm down. I went in my en suite and turned the shower on. I stripped out of my clothes and tested to see if with water was warm. Once it was, I stepped inside and let my thoughts take over.

***

"I hate life." I groaned.

"I know. This sucks pretty bad, kid." Harry said sympathetically. Louis told Harry to tell me to tell Liam that we can't go on our date tonight, since we're 'going too fast'.

"Yeah, it does." Liam agreed through the phone. I called him and told him since Louis won't let me leave the flat. Now we're FaceTiming, along with third wheel Harry.

"Well, lucky for you two lovebirds," Harry said, making my cheeks turn red, "I've got a plan."

"Oh God. Your plans always get somebody in trouble." Liam sighed.

"Well, all we have to do is get Lou out of the flat for the night. Then you two can go out as long as you want." He stated simply.

"Give me your phone." I told Harry. He did as was told. I scrolled through his contacts until I got to Eleanor's name. I hit call and waited as it rang. I put it on speaker so they could also hear.

"Hello?" She answered.

"El, it's Marianne." I told her. "Can you please do me a favor?"

"Is it the same favor as last time?" She laughed.

"Uhm, you're on speaker, Eleanor. Liam and Harry can hear you too." I told her, my face turning red even though Harry and Liam didn't know what the favor from last time was.

"Huh?" Harry asked in confusion.

"Nothing." She quickly changed the subject. "So what's the favor? And why are you on Harry's phone, Mari?"

"Well, Louis is dumb and won't let Liam and Marianne go on their date tonight. So we need you to get him out of the house." Harry explained, catching on to my plan.

"Yeah, that's fine. But why is Mari on your phone?" She asked.

"We're FaceTiming Liam on mine." I replied.

"Oh, okay. What time does he need to be gone?" Eleanor inquired.

"Sixish." Liam answered.

"Okay, that's fine. And I want a full explanation as to why he won't let you go on your date. But I'll let you guys go fall in love or whatever." Eleanor said. "Bye losers!" And then she hung up.

"Okay, it's five now. Marianne needs to get ready. So bye, Liam!" Harry said and hung up on Liam before we could say goodbye. Oh well. "Okay, now go get ready."

***

"Marianne?" Louis asked, opening my unlocked door. "Why're you so dressed up?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Maybe I wanna look pretty for once, Louis. Gosh. Can't I just wear makeup without an interrogation?" I huffed.

"Okay, whatever. But I'm going to Eleanor's flat. I'm leaving Zayn in charge. You are not to go on your date with Liam, understand?" He asked.

"Yes, father." I replied sarcastically.

"Mari, I'm doing this for your own good." He sighed.

"Okay, cool." I said flatly, going back to curling my hair. I had on a coral and white chevron halter top dress with white lace wedges. The only jewelry I had was a simple pearl bracelet. I had my phone and a couple pads in my black Michael Kors purse. I did black eyeliner, mascara, and neutral eyeshadow on my eyes. Then I topped it off with clear lipgloss. My hair was in perfect curls. They weren't ringlets. It was a bit looser.

(Marie's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/mari/set?id=90261879 )

Somebody knocked on my door just after I was done. I opened it and saw Harry... Dressed like a woman. He had on a red dress over his own clothes (that was too tight), a pair of stilettos, scary looking makeup, and a bleach blonde wig.

"Sweetie, your little boyfriend is here." He told me in a feminine voice.

"Harry, you're scaring me." I laughed.

"My name is Harriet and I am your mother, so don't use my name! Call me mum, young lady!" He scolded me.

"Sorry, mum." I chuckled.

"Now lets go see that little boyfriend of yours." He said, dragging me out of my room. I stumbled in my heels but regained my balance. Niall was laying on the floor watching TV. Zayn had a mustache drawn on his face and he was in old men's clothes and a pair of reading glasses. He was staring intently at Liam.

"Alright, lets get some pictures of the couple before their date." Harry said in his high pitch woman voice.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked Liam, laughing.

"Apparently these are your new parents." He chuckled too. Harry- Er, Mum made us pose for a million pictures.

"Now if you bring my daughter back crying I'll... I'll... What's my line?" Zayn asked Harry. He whispered something in his ear. "Oh yeah. I'll kill you. Be back by eleven. Actually, make it ten."

"You have problems." I shook my head at them.

"I don't like your attitude, young lady!" My new 'mum' scolded me.

"Okay, mother." I sighed.

"Now be careful and use protection. Goodbye, children!" Harry said and pushed us out the door.

"My new mother is a man dressed in drag." I chuckled.

"They're special." Liam laughed. My heels made me probably 4 inches taller. I still didn't compare to Liam's 6 feet and one inch.

(I know the Internet says he's like 5'10, but that was back in 2010. I imagine he's grown since then. I'm going with 6'1.)

"Gosh, I'm short." I complained. He laughed.

"For once Harry actually had a good idea." Liam said. "Unless we get caught."

"Louis won't do anything except be mad at us for a couple days." I shrugged. "He's just overprotective."