PART 30: Disclosing her past (Part ll)

Sorry for the delay...!

There's something I seriously love about this chapter, I dunno...

Song on the side: "Wait for me" by Moby <3

(William is the waiter she met when she met Asher's friends. I mistaked his name and called him 'Christian' but it's William xD)

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY~

Part 30: Disclosing her past (Part ll)

“However, we all sin by omission. Therefore, we are all sinners in constant need of a 'Savior'."

-R. Alan Woods

Avery's P.O.V.

I was drowning.

Drowning in that familiar and oh so sweet dizziness. The world around me was spinning and everything seemed to disappear before reappearing.

My soul was getting burnt alive but I actually couldn’t be more thankful. It craved for the sweet destruction.

My blood almost became thicker because of the amount of alcohol running in my veins. You will get me wrong but I loved it. It was like my body was just too heavy but at the same time freed… salvaged.

The smoke blurred my mind, my thoughts, my memories, my feelings.

Glancing down at my scars I could almost see them smiling at me.

Plain destructing perfection.

I was fucking made for it.

William tightened his hold around my waist and I pressed my back further against his warm chest, totally grinding against him. My eyes were half shut as another piece of common sense left me and I felt lighter.

His index finger worked its cold way from my right side to my cheek. His soft and experienced lips found the exposed skin of my neck as he trailed his finger over my bottom lip. It took me some drunken moments to realize the presence of the small pill against my mouth. I parted my lips letting him pop it in and took a big gulp of my drink to down it. Alcohol and pills, not very smart, I know, but I didn’t even care.

William turned me around making my stomach flip, brought his lips closer to my parted ones and sent the smoke from his joint straight in my mouth. A wave of shock pummeled my numb body but then I tried my best not to smile.

The guy always knew exactly what I wanted.

Dizziness took over my head again as he pressed my pelvis against his.

“I fucking want you,” he mumbled next to my ear.

I made sure to keep the distance between our faces as a billion thoughts mashed my already blurred mind.

Asher.

He did not deserve this.

Nobody would want a depressed girl. Nobody would want a girl who cuts.

Nobody would stand a girl who got panic attacks under their touch.

Nobody would hold a girl while she bled after having cut too deep.

But he did.

He would probably be better off without me but he had chosen me.

He had chosen me over being with someone more… normal.