PART 7: Nice to meet you

Hey guys :D

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY~

Part 7: Nice to meet you

AVERY’S POV

When I woke up the next morning, my whole body hurt like hell. I stood up weakly and went to the bathroom. I slipped out of my clothes and observed my purple and blue torso. I ran a finger over my stomach and I winced in pain.

 UGH!

Why did I let him do this again?!

I got into the shower. Even the water which was running down my body hurt. I burst into tears. What have I done to deserve all of this? Why couldn’t he leave me alone?!

When Ι got out of the shower, wrapped myself with a towel and headed back to my bedroom. I tried to get dressed but even the clothes hurt. I was ready to start crying again when I realized he would wake up in a few minutes so I hurried up and got out.

My whole day at school was grueling. My whole body hurt and I was ready to faint.

“Avery?” I heard a familiar voice behind me which snapped me out of my not so rainbow-ish thoughts.

“Hi, Ash,” I told him forcing a smile.

“I decided to take you home.”

“Fine but can we get some Wonka Nerds on our way?”

“If this is what you want,” he said happily and hugged me.

Unfortunately, before I stopped it, a yelp escaped my lips.

He widened his eyes.

“Did he… hit you?” he asked sadly.

“I…” I whispered.

“Damn!” he shouted angrily punching his side.

“It’s fine, Ash.”

“No, it’s not! He hurt you again!”

“He will never stop, just drop it,” I said tiredly.

“Fuck! We had such a good time yesterday! Why did he have to ruin it?”

“He was drunk,” I lied.

Nope, he was not drunk. He was perfectly sober and judging from the look into his eyes, he enjoyed it. I didn’t want Asher to get angrier, though.

I was on the verge of tears and he probably noticed because he took my hand and smiled before saying “Let’s get some Nerds.”

I smiled back. He drove to a tuck shop and we got some of my favorite sweets. After Butterfingers of course! We then drove to my house and got in through the window.

“Why do you use the window to get in?” he asked and I gulped.

“Well…”

“You don’t want him to notice you getting in, right?”

“Mystery solved. Scooby Doo would be so proud of you,” I joked and he chuckled.

“I admire you, Ave. I admire the way you joke about something this serious and awful for you.”

I snickered. “Don’t. I am not this strong. I cut, remember?”

He looked at me sadly. He sat on my bed and gently pulled me next to him. I sat down and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Hey, that was mine!” I grumbled at some point.

He knew that the grape Nerds were my favorites and he ate a handful of them!

 “You have to share with me, I’m your friend, you selfish!” he groaned and I slapped his chest playfully.

We kept eating and laughing about random things. Three hours passed by and I didn’t even understand it. When I heard the door open though, I snapped. My father was home…

“Asher, please leave,” I begged.

“No way! I’m not leaving you alone with him,” he replied.

“You don’t know him Asher. If he-”

“Who are you?” my father asked getting in.

I started fidgeting.

“I am Asher Yale, nice to meet you sir,” he told him offering his hand.

“Are you friends with my Avery?” he asked ignoring Asher’s hand.

“No dad, he just brought me some extra notes for English,” I said shaking.

I didn’t care for myself. I was scared of him hurting Asher.

“My daughter always wants to have straight A’s.”

It’s not like I have any other choices…

“So, I think it’s high time you leave,” my dad said.

“No, sir. I will keep my friend Avery some company,” Asher insisted.

My father gritted his teeth but left. I knew I was already “done” so I just decided to have some fun and spend the afternoon with Asher. We played Monopoly for an hour or so and then sat on my bed and watched Die Hard 3.

I was trying to pretend I was ok but I really wasn’t. I was terrified to be honest and precise. Daddy would beat the crap out of me after Asher left. I didn’t care though- it wouldn’t be the first time. I was worried for Asher. I was afraid of the bastard hurting him. I mean, given that he had slapped Ali before, what would stop him from hurting Asher? And I knew one thing for sure: I really cared about him and I didn’t want him to get hurt. Not because of me. Not at all.

~*~

It's a bit short, I know :/ I liked it though... :)

Vote if you liked it too :D

Don't forget to comment, please :)

THANKS FOR READING!

<3