PART 16: Drunken Butterfly

Hey guys :D

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Ivi :) <3

I hope you like it :D

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY~

© All rights reserved.

PART 16: Drunken Butterfly

And I count down the days, the hours, the minutes, without even knowing why.

-WeHeartIt

Avery’s P.O.V.

Life is always about time. Days, hours, minutes.

Why? Simply because time controls your life.

Time can decide when you will forget and consequently forgive. Time can heal most of your wounds.

Sometimes, you just want to make the time freeze. This way, you can make minutes of happiness last longer. This way, you don’t have to face what’s about to come. This way, you can just have fun without having to worry about your own self. You have no past and no demons to deal with. It’s you and this amazing moment.

Some other times, though, you just wish you could make the time go faster. This way, you can leave this world faster if you suffer or if you have nothing to live for. This way, you can make an agonizing or excruciating situation end faster so that you can feel relieved.

I just wanted to skip a few hours because I was really anxious. I couldn’t wait for the night to be over and go back home to sleep in one of those oversized t-shirts of Asher’s.

However, the ride to the bar proved that when you want something to be over, someone up there decides to stop the clocks of fate.

Great.

I should really become a poet after getting done with this meeting...

I sighed.

“Relax. You look beautiful and my friends are great guys,” Asher said wrapping an arm around my waist.

“Okay,” I replied firmly.

I was not sure about this.

He pushed the door of the little bar open. For some reason, this place felt really familiar.

“Asher,” we heard some voices coming from one of the high tables.

“Guys,” Asher replied.

While walking towards them, I felt like the place was oddly familiar.

“So, guys, this is Avery. Avery, the guys,” Asher said.

“You’re one to introduce people, aren’t you?” a brunette asked raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

“Whatever, Hayden, do it properly,” Asher said laughing.

‘Hayden’ stood up and walked next to me.

“I’m Hayden,” she said.

I smiled. “Avery.”

“So, this is Cora, then Dean, John, Luke and Mark.”

“She helped me once during Art,” Cora said and I recognized her as the girl whom I helped with the colors when I painted that rose which reminded me of Asher’s eyes.

“Oh, right,” I replied.

“Take a seat,” Dean said.

I nodded and did as he said. I sat between Cora and Asher.