PART 1: Savior

Hey guys :D

Don't forget to comment!

I hope you like it!

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY~

© All rights reserved

PART 1: Savior

Avery's P.O.V.

It has been two months since Ali left and ever since, things were getting worse and worse.

 I couldn't get used to not seeing my best friend, not talking to her, not spending the whole day with her.

I couldn't get used to the whispers around me. Comments like "I always knew she was bipolar and that's why she killed herself" were tearing me up. How could you say such things when you haven't even spoken to the person once?

But most of all I couldn't get used to my nightmares. Pictures of Ali's wrists were coming to my dreams every single night; I had woken up screaming numerous times and every single one of them, I tried to wrap my arms around her faded figure but my fingertips reached nothing but the chilly air that came through my open window. 

Knowing I wouldn't last any longer, I decided to change school. Staying away from all the places Ali and I used to hang out at, might help. That day, was my first day at the new school. I wasn't nervous, though. I felt nothing; my insides were taken by numbness, as usual. After turning the alarm off, I threw the covers off of me and weakly dragged my feet to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and slipped the top of my pyjamas off to check upon my arms.

Good thing there were no bruises.

I wore a black dress that I didn't spend too much time choosing. It was tight around my torso and loose around my thighs. I grabbed my purple converse and schoolbag and tiptoed to the door hoping my father wouldn't hear me. When I got out of the house I was almost happy he didn't notice me leaving. After a ten minute walk, the school premises appeared right before my dark ringed eyes. I paused "Stairway to the skies" by Within Temptation and headed to the headmaster's office. 

"Good morning," I told him faking a smile.

"Oh, hello! You must be Ms. McKinnon. Welcome to St. Barbara High!" he said happily.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Hum... My, uh, schedule?" I murmured not feeling like wasting any more time or words.

"Yes, of course. Here you are!"

I smiled, waved goodbye and turned to leave. I spotted my locker and stuffed my belongings in it. I was just about to go outside but the bell interrupted me. I abruptly spun around only to ran into someone. Distracted as usual, I didn't pay attention and I landed on the floor. 

"Are you ok?" a guy above me asked offering me his hand.

I nodded and let him pull me up to my feet.

"Are you new here?" he asked.

I looked up and faced a set of beautiful, shining blue orbs. Wow. "Yah... I'm Avery. You can call me Ave," I replied shyly. 

"Asher," he said and his pale full lips formed a genuine smile.

"Nice to meet you but... I kind of got to go," I said, waved goodbye and run off. 

My first class was Geometry with Mr. Reynolds in room 202. When I found room 202, I took a deep breath and got in. Everyone turned to look at me, the new girl. I headed to the back of the class and chose a desk next to the wall. I was so grateful I didn't have to introduce myself or something even though the lesson lasted for a century. I was good at geometry but I hated school in general. When the bell rang, I stood up and I was ready to leave when I heard a whistling sound behind me. I glanced over my shoulder and faced a green-eyed boy.