PART 17: Hurting him

Hey :D

I really hope you like it!

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY~

© All rights reserved.

PART 17: Hurting him

Please don’t expect me to always be good and kind and loving. There are times that I will be cold and thoughtless and hard to understand.

-WeHeartIt

Avery’s P.O.V.

“Asher, seriously, I want to go to school tomorrow,” I groaned.

“But you’re still weak!” he replied.

“I’m not!”

“You are!”

“No, I’m not! And it’s the last day before Christmas break! Asher, please!”

“Fine!” he said, resigned.

“Yay!” I squealed and hugged him.

What can I say? Sometimes I am a nerd.

“But! If you feel tired or something because of the painkillers and all, you tell me and we’re coming back, ‘kay?”

“Yeah, mom. Can we go to sleep now?”

“Whatever, come here,” he said pulling me into his arms.

I pulled the comforter over us and shut my eyes wishing for a nightmare-less sleep.

One way, or another,

I’m gonna find ya, I’m gonna get you, get you, get you, get you,

One way, or another,

I’m win ya, I’m gonna get you, get you, get you, get you…

 Of all singers in the world, Asher has chosen Harry Styles to wake me up. He has a cute voice, I have to say. Besides, this way, I could wake up in a very good mood.

Once again, thanks Asher.

“Wake up sleepy head,” I whispered into his ear.

“Five more minutes,” he groaned.

Well, after four days of waking up at 12:00, going back to 7:30 was a bit brutal.

“C’mon… I promise to take you for ice-cream after school,” I said laughing.

“Ben and Jerry’s?” he asked.

“Yeah, baby boo, Ben and Jerry’s. Now, get up!”

“What is it with you and that ‘baby boo’? “

“I like it and it suits you when you act all toddler. Now, get up!” I told him, kissed his cheek and left the bed.

I headed to the bathroom and had a quick shower.

“Asher, seriously now! We have to stop by my house and then go to school! Get up!” I shouted.

“Tell me that you’re only wrapped in towel right now, trying to make me get off the bed,” he mumbled huskily still having his eyes closed.

“T-That’s not the p-point! Stand up!” I stuttered.

I was so damn happy he couldn’t see my cheeks turning tomato red.