PART 20: Ski journey

So hey guys :D

Wiiiii! I wrote a very big part! Yes!

NOT EDITED (yet)!

~ENJOY~

Part 20: Ski Journey

“That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less.”

-Arundhati Roy

Avery’s P.O.V.

You told me think about,

Well, I did

Now I don’t wanna fell a thing anymore,

I’m tired of begging for the things that I want,

I’m oversleeping like a dog on the floor…

Remember when I said I had to change my ringtone?

Being the luminary I am, I didn’t.

“Hello?” I mumbled sleepily.

“Good morning, sunshine!” I heard a voice.

“Um… Dean, is that you?”

“Exactly. Hayden told me to remind you about the ski journey.”

“I remember it, don’t worry.”

“Well, we have to drag Asher into his pyjamas every time and given that you guys are best friends, I figured you have the same amazing memory,” he said laughing.

“Whatever. I will go to his house after I’m ready, ‘kay?”

“Okay. See you later, Ave.”

“Oh, tell Hayden I said hi,” I said sure that she was right beside him.

“S-She’s not here.”

“Yeah, right, and I am a dinosaur,” I replied laughing.

“Whatever, smartass, see you later.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

I stood up yawning. Dammit, it was only 5 am…

I lazily dragged my feet to the bathroom and hopped into the tub. Feeling the water and soap running down my body making my scars hurt twice as much as they already did, brought back all the memories.

I took a deep breath and just did the first thing that crossed my mind.

I grabbed his hand, dragged him up to some point and did the unthinkable.

I smashed my lips on his.

Right under the mistletoe.

At the beginning he was taken aback but then, he just wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pressed my body against his. The kiss was, at first, soft and warm but as we went on, all the innocence was gone and our kiss was now turned to a lustful one.

God, I loved the way my lips felt on his…

He bit my lower lip and as I moaned, he deepened the kiss. His taste was just amazing. Cappuccino and chocolate cookies.

If each person in this world was made for a specific reason, I was definitely made to kiss him.

I was soon pressed up against a wall. Asher’s lips never left mine. However, when his hands travelled lower I stopped feeling comfortable. I stopped breathing, to be precise. And not in the ‘breathtaking kiss’ way.