PART 25: Anger

Writer's block can be a bitch -.-

Anyway... I really hope this is good cause I'm not very sure it is :/

Picture on the side made by writingismylife3 aka my soulmate Fay!

Song: 'Cactus in the valley' by LIGHTS and Owl City (acoustic version).

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY~

PART 25: Anger

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.

C. S. Lewis 

Asher's P.O.V.

“They say that when you dont fight for your dreams, they fly away. And then, all you can do is watch. Watch as your very own soul leaves your body saying I cant stay in there without those dreams, its too dark.

But what if your dreams decided to leave you? What if they didnt care about how important they were to you?

Would you be able to fight?

Is it worth fighting for something lost?

Maybe yes. Maybe not.

Too bad there isnt someone who can tell you if you had to try or not because you have to find out yourself; meaning, you have to risk the last part of happiness thats left inside you. However finding the strength to give up on everything and start over is never easy so the only thing you can do is wait…

Wait for a miracle to happen.”

I closed Avery’s notebook and sighed.

One week.

It’s been one week since the last time Avery and I talked. Ever since she has been all over that emo guy and totally ignored me.

I hated complaining like I was a 5-year-old girl but I wanted to kill the bastard. I mean, he just came to school and she spends the whole day with him. What happened to your panic attacks, Ave?

But what if your dreams decided to leave you?

Well, feeling her more distant every day was like looking at one of my dreams abandoning me and it felt kind of weird. Like there was something heavy or my chest- I didn’t know how else to describe it.

However, like she wrote, I couldn’t find the strength to fight for something lost. Because this was not like any other time. This wasn’t just a fight. She was drifting apart.

Why don’t you wait for your miracle, Ash?

Hm, I guess this is the difference between being a child and being an almost adult. Avery has written this ‘theory’ three years ago, God knows why, while waiting for a miracle to happen. I, on the other hand, three years later, couldn’t wait for my miracle.

As you grow up you stop believing in miracles because you realize that no matter how bad you need them, they not just happen. You have to work hard and make them happen.