PART 26: Stoned sex theories

Hey guys :D

Song on the side: "Words" by Skylar Grey.

NOT EDITED (yet)!

~ENJOY~

PART 26: Stoned sex theories

Avery's P.O.V.

“I’m Averyyyy,” I slurred.

My heart was pounding as the loud music travelled through my body.

“William,” he laughed pressing me further up against his naked torso.

It was actually the first time I danced with somebody on the bar but it was quite fun.

The barman offered us another round of shots. I was already too drunk but I didn’t exactly mind drinking more. I would end up throwing my life up anyway.

“Cheers,” William said and we drank the shots up.

“You have a pair of beautiful eyes, there,” I commented, still dancing, as I looked into his now blurred emeralds.

“Oh, come here,” he said and smashed his lips on mine.

We didn’t stopped dancing, even though our lips were moving hungrily on each other’s  as the music was had taken over our minds and there was more alcohol in our bodies than blood.

I loved that dizziness. It, somehow, made my brain not work properly. I couldn’t think, I couldn’t remember, I couldn’t regret. I was not me. I was not hurt. I was not soulless. I was just a girl having the fun of a lifetime.

And I loved that.

We kept dancing on the bar. William’s hands roamed down my body making me giggle.

An original chick, wasn’t I?

“Come with me,” William whispered to my ear.

I nodded and let him help me get off the bar.

Good thing he grabbed my wrist because I could barely walk.

He led me behind the bar. We slid down against the wall and sat down on the freezing cold ground. I shuddered as the chilly air hit me, given that my skirt barely covered my butt.

That kind of 16-year-old slut…

William shoved his hand in the pocket of his jeans and soon revealed a tiny plastic bag with three or four white pills.

“Want one?” he asked.

“Avery, wake up!” Tristan’s voice called making my eyes snap open.

“What happened?” I asked anxiously and rubbed my eyes.

Now, Tristan was in my bedroom and the way he called my name made me think that my father had found us.

“You were whimpering so… I thought you were having another nightmare…” he explained.

Yes, Tristan didn’t only bring my memories back. He also brought my nightmares back. Asher’s dream catcher didn’t work on me anymore. Maybe it wasn’t supposed to help without him around me.

Or maybe… he was my dream catcher…

I stood up and opened the window feeling the urge to breathe. I went back to my bed and lay back down. I examined his figure. He was sitting on the floor, leaning against my closet. For some reason, he refused to lie down next to me. He was probably giving me some space, which I was thankful for.