PART 11: Pack your things and go

So, hey :D How are you guys? :D

This one is sad :(

Aaaanyway...

Song on the side: "Left outside alone" by Anastacia.

NOT EDITED!

~ENJOY~

© All rights reserved

PART 11: Pack your things and go

Asher's P.O.V.

Well, to be honest random Russian poems are not exactly what you call “inspiring” when you are looking for the perfect place to take your ‘best friend’ on a da-

Anyway…

However, it looks like Nikolai Aseev managed to give me an idea. I mean, she likes Skittles, so, was there a better place to take her than the Skittles factory? It was not in Myrtle Beach of course but why not? She would sure as hell like it. And how I loved seeing her smile…

The sound of the door opening interrupted my Ave-thoughts.

“Come in,” Mrs. Upperwater said.

The headmaster’s secretary got in. She was a 25-year-old brunette slut. The headmaster was cheating on his wife with her.

“Coach Miller wants to see Mr. Yale,” she meowed.

O-oh…

I was in deep shit now…

“You can go Asher,” Mrs. Upperwater said.

“I’d better wait until the end of your amazing lesson. I mean, you’re such a great teacher,” I lied giving her my signature sexy smile.

“Just go Asher!” she said.

I stood up, winked at her and caught her blushing before leaving the classroom.

I knocked on the door of coach’s office and waited to hear “Come in” before getting in.

“You asked to see me, coach?” I asked.

“Where were you yesterday Asher?” he asked angrily.

“I’m sorry, coach. I had to go home. I promise to be here today.”

“I saw you leaving with a girl so quit lying to me!” he yelled.

I sighed. “It was only one practice.”

“Bullshit! I don’t want my players to miss practice because of their girlfriends. That’s why I give you day-offs every Sunday!”

“It won’t happen again,” I muttered through gritted teeth.

“Of course it won’t. You’re out of the team Asher.”

“WHAT?! IT WAS ONE PRACTICE, MAN!” I shouted.

“Maybe next season Mr. Yale.”

“You can’t do it without me!”

“Oh, we’re gonna be fine. Now get out.”

I punched his desk. “I’m not going anywhere. I am the captain of the team and you can’t just kick me out!” I growled.

“And I am the coach and I can do whatever the hell I want. GET OUT!”

I got out and slammed the door behind me. SERIOUSLY NOW?! It was one fucking practice. I have never missed practice before. How the freak could he kick me out of the team?! I am the damn captain!