love me till the end (student/teacher)

For those of you who like poetry, check out Live_Wire12386, the story is called "Musings of the Heart". It's really good :) drop a comment or vote, she's pretty new to Wattpad so go welcome her!

~~~

"Oh, you think you're a funny girl, do you? Well, how about this?!"

I screamed when the cold water hit my back. "You animal! I'll get you back!" "Mwah ha ha, revenge is sweet!" I said under my breath while my best friend and me got out of the lake.

"You asked for it. So don't go blaming me!" He held his hands up and smirked at me.

"But Kyle," I whined. "You know how I don't like cold water splashed on me when I was just about to dive in and then you sprayed me and then I fell into the water thank you for almost killing me, by the way!" I stopped to take a deep breath. He had his eyes wide open, staring at me. "Wow, ever think of decaffeinating?" He chuckled. He ran at me and pick me up and flung me over his shoulder.

"Well, you're the one who pushed me into the lake in the first place, and then had to sit down because she was laughing so hard!" I snorted at the memory. It was pretty funny. He slapped my ass.

"Hey!" I shouted. "No touching the merchandise!" He chuckled.

"Well, barbie doll, that should teach you a lesson." He put me down then jogged to the truck. Well excuse me for having a perfect hourglass figure, and long wavy hair all the way down to the small of my back. Yes, I have great genes. My mom was tall, around five eight, and my dad was around six two. They both had blond hair, but for some reason I am a brunette.

I am seventeen years old and loving it. I have sea blue eyes that sometimes change to chocolate brown depending on my mood. Weird, I know. I have a perfect set of white teeth. I have been blessed with curves in all the right places that came from my dad. Just kidding. My mom was very curvy. I got my chest size from my dad's mom, because my mom isn't very big in that department.

My only problem: I'm a tomboy. I don't care what people think about me. I wear loosed jeans and hoodies. Not that I want to hide my curves, it's just that I don't care what people think about me. I don't need to date the hottest boy in school, just because he's on the football team. I hang around with guys more often than girls because girls can be such bitches all the time. But I do have one close girlfriend, Chantal. She's nice. 

Guys don't want to talk about feelings, they don't want to squeal and talk about what guys they like or what they're going to wear the next day for school. No, I'm not like that. I'm totally into sports. You name it, I play it. Hockey, soccer, basketball, baseball. Not rugby, I don't want to break a nail. Just kidding. I am so competitive I can't play with girls in gym, so I have to play with the guys.

That's okay though, I don't mind. I am not interested in anyone.

"Hey, earth to stargirl, are you going to stand there all day?" Jake shouted from across the lot.

"Maybe, but then you'll have to come get me!" I shouted back. Oh, shit, I shouldn't have said that. I saw him start to come over to me, so I ran away. I heard him start running, so I slowed down. I glanced behind me. He was catching up. I smirked. Well, let's give him a good chase. I slowed down just until he was about to catch me, then I darted off to the right. He cursed. I glanced back and saw him on the ground. He slipped, I chuckled to myself. All of a sudden I slammed into something hard.

"Owwww..." I moaned to myself as I clutched my nose in my hand. I looked up to see, who else, Blake. He's the player in my little group of boy toys. I'm joking. He's my best friend, and I wouldn't trade him for all the chocolate in the world. Well, okay, but only if they threw in the chocolate factory too.

"What was that for?" I asked Blake crossly. He shrugged.

"Jake paid me," he told me, holding up a twenty.

"Really?" I told him, huffing to myself. Ganger-uppers. That's a word in my dictionary.

"Yeah," he said sheepishly. Then I felt two strong arms go around me and pick me up.

"Hey, put me down, Ben!" I shouted right in his ear. He flinched, and let go of me.

"Jeesh, Alicia, trying to make me go deaf?" He asked while scratching the back of his head.

"Only you." I said sweetly as I walked past him to the vehicle.

"Hey, you didn't let me catch you!"  Jake shouted to me.

"No, I'm just to fast for you!" I shouted back.

"That's what she said!" Kyle shouted from the dock.

"I'm also more mature then you, too." I muttered while sitting down in the front seat.

"Get in or I'm driving off without you!" That's a lie, I wouldn't do that. But they don't know that. They looked panicked, then they all ran towards the truck. They hopped in, and Jake started driving back home.

This was a fun summer, while it lasted.