Chapter 32

Gina's Point of view

So it's the night of the prom and I am getting ready for my date with Yuma. I even remember how I got this dress.

~Flashback~

I was at the mall looking for my dress for the prom. Violet and Aria have gotten their dresses when we got there about two hours ago. I was still looking for mine. Shop after shop I couldn't find one. Until we hit this store that had prom dresses and cocktail dresses. As the girls looked around for what they think I would look good in, I looked around. Until I saw it. That dress. The colors was good. It looked cute and sexy, but also mature too. It was the only dress that I found that agreed to my expectations and has my size. So I bought it.

~Flashback over~

So right now I am putting on my makeup and getting myself ready for prom. As I finish my make up I slip on my dress and put in my heels. I then put on the jewelery that I had laid out for my dress. By the time I'm done, there is a knock on the door and then the door opens. It's Aria, Violet, and Yui. Violet is wearing a light blue half up and down dress with matching heels that has jewels on both the heels and her dress. Her hair is up in a tight bun with a crystal tiara. Violet is wearing a drop waist red dress that is satin with red heels and her hair is in a side braid. Yui is wearing a hot pink high low dress with matching heels and her hair is down but has a cherry blossom in it. (If you don't know Gina's description, go back to the two dresses). They look at me and squeal.

"You look so cute!!!!!!" Yui says. I smile. We then link arms and go downstairs to the men. Everyone else is there except for him. I'm guessing that he isn't going. Yuma sees me and blushes. I blush back only twice as hard. After we exchanged compliments, he shows up in a very sleek suit and bow tie. He looked hotter......No! I'm here for Yuma and that's it! Anyways, we hop into the limo and drive to the place where our prom is held.

Reiji's Point of view

It has been a while since me and Gina talked and during that time it was torture. I know I messed up and now I can't muster up the courage to talk to her. I wanted to go to prom but I wanted to ask Gina. I then found out that Yuma asked her and she said yes. It made me angry at myself. If I wasn't so stupid maybe it would've been me that asked her. Because right now I'm in and corner at the prom watching that he love of my life dance with someone else. It made me feel like it should be me dancing with her. As the prom progresses girls try to make me dance with them but I say no. I want to dance with Gina. Then there is a pause in the middle of the dance saying that they will announce prom king and queen. It was me and Yuma for prom kings and Aria and Gina for prom queens. (Sorry that it wasn't mentioned). A girl and a boy come up with the crowns.

"Hey everyone! We will now start the announcement for prom king and queen!" The girl squeals. The crowd yells in excitement.

"Okay we will start with the boys! It's Yuma Mukami and Reiji Sakamaki. And the prom king is..........Reiji Sakamaki!" I smirk and go up to the stage. A crown is placed on my head. The crowd cheers but dies down as they await for the announcement for prom queen.

"Okay now it's time for prom queen!" The girl says. I see Gina and Aria holding hands.
"It's between Aria and Gina....... and your prom queen is......Gina Komori!" The crowd cheers and rejoice while Gina is shocked and walks to the stage. A glittering tiara is placed on her head. The crowd cheers. Then a slow song comes on and we go on the dance floor. As we slow dance people have their phones out and record us dancing. Gina tries her best to not blush and look at me.

"Gina we need to talk" I say. She looks at me annoyed and her eyes become dull.

"Reiji there is nothing to talk about. I know what I saw and that was it. You broke my heart" she says trying not to cry.

"Look I know I messed up big time but please listen. That girl was trying to flirt with me and I tried to get her off of me when you showed up. Please I wouldn't cheat on you please" I plead almost crying. She looks at me and then kisses me.

"I forgive you Reiji" she says and I kiss her again. The crowd awwws behind me and I smile. It was best night ever.