Chapter 26

Gina's Point Of View

I walk to second period since I had to skip first. I went up to Reiji and grabbed his wrist. I drag him to the pool. Before he could say anything I slapped him across the face. Then I kissed him passionately. He was shocked but then he kissed back. I pull away for air. He looks at me with curiously.

"Before you say anything I want you to shut up and listen to me. I didn't think that the kiss was a mistake. Because I am in fact in love with you. I have been since we first met. Yeah I was mad back then but because of you, you make me think differently. I begin to look more girly! But the fact is that you tell me what to do is not acceptable. I can choose who I am friends with and who I talk to. I respect that you are trying to protect me but I need to know why you don't trust Yuma" I say. Before he speaks he kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around my waist. We kiss for what seems like forever. He pulls away.

"I'm in love with you too. I just didn't want you to fall in love with a monster" I kiss him.

"But you're not"

"That's what I thought. I don't trust Yuma because I did something that will make you hate me"

"I'll understand"

He takes a deep breath.

"When me and Shuu were born, our mother Beatrix was obsessed with Shuu. She thought that Shuu was the heir for the vampire kingdom as you know we are princes. She made him study non stop. I wanted to have her at least know I am there. So I started to study. Non stop. She didn't seem to care. Then I found out that he was disappearing from time to time. I found out that but was a human boy named Edgar. Edgar is Yuma. I thought as a child that ruining Shuu would make her acknowledge me. So......... I burnt down his village. I didn't want Edgar to die but he wanted to save his parents so he went into the fire. Shuu thought he was dead. I told my mother what happened but she didn't care!! I only wanted her to know that I was there!! I was so stupid! Now that Edgar was alive I ignored him and despised them. But then Shuu found out. He hated me. He still does. Edgar remembers everything but forgave me! Why!!?!" He explained. U kiss him to calm him down.

"Reiji?"
"Yes?"
"Was it in the past?"
"Yes"
"Then don't dwell on it. It was the past and it stays the past. No need t relive it. You made a mistake. Everyone did. You knew mine. It doesn't change a thing. I still and forever will love you. Don't forget it" I then kissed him again. It then turned to a full make out session. Then the bell rang and we looked at each other. The whole day we ditched school and hung out at home. Not in that way!!!!!! We cuddled and watched action movies and Disney movies.

Sorry it was so short. Just a filler.