Chapter 16

~One Month Later~

It's abeen a month later and I am really warming up to the Sakamakis and the Mukamis. Flat Bread not so much. I have talked to Thomas and I found out a couple things. I found out that he met a girl named Ariana and I have talked to her a lot. She seemed very nice. I havent talked to Reiji that much anymore. I have sometimes but it always ends in an awkward moment. I have warmed up to Ayato and Laito. Ruki and Kou still stare at me like I'm prey but I still ignore them. Yuma and I are like best buddies now. We talk more than ever and I am enjoying it. But Azusa, he really worries me. I can't help but wonder what is going on through his head and that bandage. It bothers me knowing that something is wrong. Subaru and Violet are actually going good. They are no longer gym rivals. Which is a good thing. I also notice that Kanato and Aria are still talking. I want to put them together. Also Subaru and Violet could go well together. I feel better than I ever did before. Right now I'm in baking class and I see Aria stare at Kanato. I quickly nudge Kanato.

"Psst. Kanato. Aria is staring at you again" I tell him. He looks toward Aria and blushes. It's just so kawaii.

"Just ask her out already. You two obviously like each other but you don't have the guts to say it" I say again. He just looks at me.

Kanato's Point of View (Gotcha didn't I?)

I just look at Gina-chan. She's right. I do like Aria. I just can't tell her because of her reaction. I look at her one more time before turning back to Gina-chan.

"You're right Gina-chan. But I don't want to get rejected" I say looking down.

"Dude. She won't. I see they way you look at her and vice versa. You're too cute to get rejected. After all I did introduce her to you after all. So it can't go wrong. Just do it" Gina retorts. She's right yet again. I nod and make my way to Aria. She started to blush and I just smile. Voice don't fail me now.

"Hi Aria" I greet.

"H-h-hey K-k-k-kanato" she stutters.

"I want to tell you something. Please just hear me out" I say. So far so good. She nods.

I take a deep breath. "When I first met you I immediately started to blush. You are just so beautiful. I immediately thought, 'There is no way that she can like me'. Usually people thought I was weird because I had a teddy bear with me. People thought that I wouldn't hear but I do and it is hurtful. That is until you came around. I heard you say that my teddy bear was cute. It made me feel happy. Once Gina formally introduced us, I fell hard for you. So I wanted to know if you could be mine?"

She was shocked. Oh boy. She doesn't like me back. I was about to walk away but she grabbed my wrist and she put her lips on mine. And then I knew.
.
.
.
.
.
She was mine. As I am her's.