News!!!!!

I made this announcement to say what is going to happen for the story. As you know, there will chapters about everyone in the story (except a few) but if you didn't look at it it's on another announcement so go check that out. But I realized that I go back to school soon and I won't publish a lot. But I promise to my viewers that I will update and make other stories. I already have a couple in mind. If you have ever heard of the hit television Once Upon A Time, I am making a Peter Pan fanfiction and a Killian Jones fanfiction. I will make a fanfiction of the Disney Movie Disney's Descendants. And I will make genderbend stories. If you don't know what genderbend means I will explain now.

Genderbend is a thing that writers or artists (practically anyone) can do. They can switch a character from a movie, TV show, anime, or book and switch the gender. If it is a girl in the original then it will be a boy in the genderbend version and vice versa. Technically it's like a parallel universe for stories and movies. You can change theit name to a boys (or a girls) name. It won't matter. The genderbends that I will write in the future are Disney movie related like The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast. I will still make Diabolik Lovers fanfiction but I can make requested stories and stuff like that. So thank you for all your support and I will keep writing. Bye!!!!!