Chapter 21

Gina's Point Of View

I turn around to meet Reiji. I really don't feel like talking to him right now. After what happened between us? Hah! Nope! I just stare and ignore his question. I can tell that he is getting really angry with me but I don't care.

"Well!? Answer me!" He screams. It takes interest to everyone and they come downstairs to see what was going on.

"At a friend's house. Had a little problem and needed help" I reply rolling my eyes.

"I bet you were at the Mukami mansion weren't you!? Hanging out with Yuma! Huh!?"

"So what if I was there!? It's not like you care!! After what happened they comforted me! While everyone else didn't care!! I cried my eyes out and no one noticed. I locked myself in my room and no one has bothered to check in with me! They did and I returned the favor!" I scream. They stand there shocked and full of guilt. But I didn't care.

"From now on then, you are forbidden to see them" he declared. HOW DARE HE!!!!

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TELLING ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO AND WHO I CAN AND CANNOT BE FRIENDS WITH!!!!!! AND UNTIL YOU REALIZE THAT I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!" I scream. I push past everyone and go to my room, slamming the door. I pack my bags and called a cab. I text Yuma to keep the door unlocked and I tell the driver the directions to the Mukami manor. Putting my bags in the trunk I get in. Despite the protests from the others I tell him to step on it. Then I zone out every thing. When the cab drives to the mansion, I pay him and grab my stuff from the trunk. I walk up to the door and kick it open. The boys are in the living room and then they see me.

"Hana? What are you doing here and what's with the bags?" Yuma asks.

I sigh and take a deep breath.

"Well let's see. After we had our moment I went home. When I got there. The one and only Reiji suddenly asks where I was. I answered and accused me of hanging out with you guys. He was right and by then the others came downstairs to see what's going on. He then says that I was forbidden to see you guys again. I yelled at him because after that whole week of crying my eyes out that you four only supported me and comforted me, the others were shocked and filled with guilt. So then I said that until they all realize that they (mostly Reiji) know that they don't control me that I will leave. So now I'm here. So is it okay if I live here? Like forever?" I explain. Yuma nods in understanding, Azusa has a cute smile on his face and Kou and Ruki have chesire like grins on their faces.

"Yeah! You can live here as long as you want. You are welcome here anytime" Kou says. By the way, Ruki and Kou respect me and will not bite me. Let's hope they won't. They then showed me the room that I will be staying in (pic above). I unpack my stuff and take a shower. Once I have my pajamas on I get in bed and I was out like a light.