Chapter 17

Gina's Point Of View

I saw Kanato and Aria kiss. Yay!!! I'm a matchmaker!!! All there is left to do is convince Subaru to ask out Violet. I know the way they look at each other. It makes me so happy knowing I can put people together. But yet I don't believe that I'm on good terms with Reiji. I still don't talk to him. I wish I could but right now I should focus on Subaru and Violet. I guess I have to wait until tomorrow during gym class.

~The next day, Gym Class~

We are playing basketball in gym class which gives me the perfect opportunity to talk to Subaru. Luckily he is on my team. Right now my team is winning 22-14.

"Hey Subaru!" I yell after he made a three pointer.

"Yeah!?" He yells back. I catch up to him and concentrate on my breathing.

"I see the way you and Violet look at each other. Ask her out!" I say. At first he blushed like Ayato's hair but then he had a serious look on his face.

"I can't. I feel like she won't accept me" he retorts.

"Yes you can. She is just like you but has different qualities. I see the way she looks at you. It doesn't matter"

" Alright. But as long as you talk to Reiji. You two have been distant" he says in defeat. I gulp and nod. Talk? To Reiji? I then watch him walk over to Vioket and bring her out of the way to the game.

Subaru's Point Of View (Sometimes I can be evil)

I keep repeating what Gina said in my head. It makes me so frustrated knowing that there is a chance of her not liking me back. I walk over to her and grab her wrist. She looks at me like I'm crazy and I drag her to the nearest corner away from the game.

"Subaru...... What the hell?! Why did you drag me here" Violet screams at me.

"Just hear me out for a minute. I have something to say" I start being frustrated. She nods for me to continue.

"When I first met you, I honestly thought that you were like the other idiots of this school (author:smooth Subaru smooth. Subaru: shut up and let me finish. I just started! Author: Carry on). But then since Gina introduced us properly, that you are just like me. We have the same personalities and we don't take shit from nobody, Gina being an exception. Ugh dammit. I have a hard time telling you how I feel so imma say it now. I like you. No I love you. I fell in this with you. From your appearance to your personality. I fell in love with it all. So what I'm asking is. Be my girlfriend?" I finish. To be honest I'm really scared. What if she said no? She just stands there with a smile on her face. That smile. I then start to blush. She then nods. She said yes!!!!! She said yes!!!!!! I hug her and spin her around. I then smash my lips to hers. She was surprised at first but then kissed back. I finally feel something I haven't felt in a long time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love