Chapter 24

Gina's Point Of View

Everyone was silent. Nobody talked. It was to much. So I break the ice.

"Karl sir. Are you sure. I mean I do have a problem with them right now and I ask you that you are sure enough to not reconsider?" I ask. The Sakamakis look at me like I have either a disease or asking God to take my life. Karl gently smiles at me and nods.

" I am fully aware of your problem and I do hope that we don't have that problem again once this one has been solved. But I always knew that my sons do not have the bond that I had wished for. So why not? And besides it is only temporary. For now." He explained. That at least calmed me a bit. As long as I stay away from them, then I will be fine. It won't matter then. O nod in understanding. He then grabs my hand and kisses it.

"I hope I see you again my dear. But alas I have to depart. Please do take care. Goodbye Gina. I wish you well along with my sons. Oh and by the way the boys' rooms are next to yours just in case" he says. He then vanishes. The Sakamakis and Yui stare at me. I look at the Mukamis.

"Hey guys! How about I show you the rooms that are yours and then we watch movie in my room. I heard that there is a television in there so we can watch a movie until we pass out." I ask. The four smile and I grab their hands and practically drag them up my room. Hey I may have a dress but believe I can still scare you. The rooms were shown and we shower and get into our pajamas and gather in my room. Ruki got all the drinks and snacks for the movie while I got the blankets and pillows. We set up a whole bunch. From chick flicks to comedies. We then watched TV and pulled an all nighter. We then fell asleep in my room.