Chapter 15

Gina's Point Of View

I stand next to Yuma in front of three vampire brothers. Two stare at me like I'm a piece of meat and the third just looks down, minding his own business. It felt extremely awkward.

"Guys. This is Gina Komori. She is the girl that I have talked about" Yuma says breaking the silence. I shyly wave and I swear to Kami the two brothers smiles wider like chesire cat! But the third gently smiles at me.

"Well hello there I'm Kou Mukami" blond said in a flirty way.
"And I'm Ruki" grey head said in the same tone as Kou.

"Gina and not interested. Who are you?" I said to them.

"My name is Azusa. Pleased to meet you" Azusa says in a quiet tone. The first thing I notice is that he has bandages on his arms. I want to question him but I just met him. I should wait a little while before asking. I smile and we sit down. Both Ruki and Kou still try to flirt with me but I ignore them. They are just like Laito. I wonder if they are related. I just listened to Yuma and look at Azusa the whole time. Then the Bell rang. I said goodbye and then went to class for the rest of the day.

~French Class~

It is French class and that means one more class until you go home. On more class to avoid Reiji as much as I can. Just. One. More. Class. So I'm sitting in my regular seat in between Reiji and Yuma and you can honestly feel the tension between us. It is so awkward. Even though I know most of the lesson I got distracted by looking at the clock and sneaking glances to Reiji. It's not the fact that I don't hate him, believe me I do, it's just the way he talks to me it just makes my heart melt. But I can't feel like that. I don't want to have heartbreak. Heartbreak leads to sadness and sadness leads to shutting out the world around you and that means that you go into DEPRESSION. I don't want that. Then the bell rings which brings me back to reality. I get my stuff and leave as soon as I can. Just to deal with more awkwardness at home. Wait..........Home? I just called the Sakamaki manor my home. It feels........ normal? Like I was meant to be there. Maybe Senji made an actual good decision. By sending me here I feel better................. And I kinda like it.