Chapter 27

~skip to the day of the ball ~

Gina's Point Of View

It was the day of the ball and to be honest I never felt so nervous before. Now I know how brides act on their wedding day. I so scared. I am sitting at my vanity doing my hair and makeup. My hair is down and parted to the side. I curled the ends in ringlets. My makeup is natural with an winged eye and red lipstick. I then put on my dress that has matching heels. I put on diamond earrings and bracelet with a matching necklace. Then there is a knock on the door. It was one of the maids saying that it's time. Jesus I'm scared. I take a deep breath and lift the front of my dress. I then walk to the staircase where everyone is. The boys are dressed in handsome suits and Yui is wearing a silk pink dress with hot pink heels. Aria is wearing a purple chiffon dress that is short in the front and long in the back with matching heels. Violet is wearing a silver dress that is to the floor with glitter heels. They all see me and smile. I wave to the girls. The boys see me and smirk. Shuu then taps Reiji on his shoulder and looks up. Reiji looks up and looks like he just went to heaven. He runs up to me and kisses my hand.

"You look beautiful my precious flower" he compliments. I blush like the color of my dress.

"T-thank you, Reiji-kun" I stutter and look at the floor. He lifts my chin with his two of his fingers to make me look at him. I smile while still blushing.

"I mean it. Just remember that you are beautiful. Just have fun. I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I say back and we share a quick kiss. He holds his hand out and I take it. Then the ball starts. Everyone is dancing and having a good time. Me and Reiji have talked amongst ourselves and danced. Then comes the important dance of the evening:the waltz. But this time the partners switch. The dance starts and people are partnered up. I have Reiji(of course), Yui has Ayato, Kanato has Aria, and Subaru has Violet. Once the dance has begun we start off with our original partners. As the dance continues we switch. I start with Reiji but I was switched and then with Kanato. Then after a while we switch and I then get Subaru. We both smile and dance. Then we get switched again. I got Yuma. After a while I got to everyone. Then another switch. But this time it's Karl Heinz.

"I told you I'd be here" he says with a smile. I smile back.

"I didn't doubt you for a second" I reply.

"Gina I want to talk to you about Reiji. What is he to you?"

"Reiji is a great man. Even though we just started to become a couple I feel as if I was destined to be with him" I honestly say. He nods and smiles he twirls me and when I look back he disappeared. The dance was over. I then walked to look for Reiji.

**you are going to hate me for what happens next and I'm sorry. Don't worry!! Happy endings are among us!!!!! #Rina will be forever!!!!!*

As I look for Reiji I hear giggles and chuckles. I go toward the sound and found something that I didn't want to see. Reiji, the love of my life kissing a random girl. I bursted into tears and he saw me. He tried to make me stay so that he can explain but I ran. I ran past the others and to my room. I slammed the door and locked it. I then sat there and cried. I fell asleep to my sobs.