Epilogue

What happened after?

Thomas- as you know Thomas married Ariana. He got her pregnant and now have a daughter together named Felicity.

Kanato and Aria- After Reiji and Gina's wedding, Aria had caught the flowers and just so happen to be standing next to Kanato. They then got married after two more years of dating and they have triplets together, Kanato Jr. (Boy), Evangeline (girl), and Jordan(boy).

Yuma- Yuma married Melissa and they got married about a year after Reiji and Gina. They have a daughter together named Melody.

Kou-Kou eventually found out about Katelyn and they started to date. They are taking it slow.

Azusa Azusa finally admitted his feelings for Destiny and they started to date. They got married about ten months of dating. Destiny is now four months pregnant with twins.

Ruki- Ruki started to travel the world and met a girl in France named Alice. They have been together since.

Laito- Laito and Vanessa have yet to date. They have that kind of love for when they don't want to admit their feelings yet.

Shuu- Shuu and Grace have dated for three years and then had a daughter together named Marilyn. They got married after having their daughter and moved to a private island.

Ayato- Ayato and Yui got married three months after they dated and they have a son together named Kyle.

Subaru- Subaru and Violet got married and they have two sons together, Jackson and Dylan.

Reiji and Gina- After being married, Karl Heinz had made them king and queen of the vampire world. Gina then got pregnant with their first born son named Reiji Jr. She then got pregnant again after a year the Reiji Jr . was born and it was a girl and they named her Beatrice after Reiji's mother. Than after another two years Gina got pregnant again only this time with four babies, two girls and two boys. The boys were named Benjamin and Derek, and the girls were named Hana (after Gina's middle name), and Elizabeth.

The End