Chapter 4

Gina's Point of View

I wake up to Kanato gently shaking me. I turn off my stuff and blush at him in embarrassment.

"Gina-chan we're here. Would you like me to show you around the mansion once you have settled in?" He greets me.

"Yes Kanato-kun, it would be a pleasure" I respond. Then the limo stops and everyone gets out. Kanato took my hand as I got out and I blushed and thanked him. Then I felt glares at both me and Kanato. I ignore it and we walk inside. We walk in side and I take in the view. For a Victorian style mansion it was beautiful. I take in my surroundings when someone took my hand. I turn to see Kanato with a smile on his face.

"You ready Gina-chan?" He asks.

I smile back "Yes Kanato-kun. I'm ready" I respond with a smile on my face. He pulls me towards the kitchen, the common room, the dining room, all the rooms, except the one with a lock on it, and his doll collection. It's made of the other sacrificial brides that didn't make it. He said that Yui thought it was weird and creepy, but I thought it was amazing and cool.The tour lasted until the evening. Once the tour was over we go to the common room. Reiji is the first to speak.

"Gina, we will have a family dinner tonight. Please dress nicely" he says

"Does that mean I have to have a dress on? And heels? And makeup?" I ask. He gives a curt nod and I groan. I hate dresses and looking girly. Me and Kanato walk to our rooms (which are right next to each other) and get dressed for dinner. Great. Dinner with the promise breaker, Flat Bread, and six vampires. Can this day get any worse?

Sorry for the short chapter. Vote and Comment