Chapter 33

~Time skip, Almost a year later~

Gina's Point of view

It's been a year since I forgave Reiji and we have been dating again since. During that time, a lot has happened. Thomas has contacted me and said that he was engaged to Ariana and we went to their wedding. Kanato and Aria are still dating and taking things slow. Violet and Subaru couldn't wait anymore and got married. Then Violet announced that she was pregnant. Ayako finally admitted his feelings for Yui and now they are dating. As for Azusa he found someone just like him but he won't admit his feelings to her yet (her name is Destiny). Shuu actually got someone who was lazy as him and her name is Grace. Ruki didn't find anyone yet and Laito has found a girl who was just as perverted as him and her name is Veronica. As for Kou, well he has been trying but he doesn't know that a girl names Katelyn is the girl he needs and Yuma is actually engaged to a girl that I made friends with back when I was in boot camp. Her name is Melissa. Right now we are all hanging out at the beach at night as we watch the sun set. As I look to my left Reiji is arectually smiling and having a great time. As the sun almost sets Reiji gets up and pulls me up as well.

"Everyone I have an announcement to make," he starts. He is still holding my hand and I blush. Everyone has their eyes on us. He then turns to me.

"Gina. The moment we met I was awestruck by you. You were fierce and smart and the opposite of your sister. As we got to know each other I started to fall for you and fall in love with your personality. We have been through ups and downs but that didn't stop me from loving you..........". He then gets down on one knee.
I gasp and so does everyone else. I start to cry happy tears.

"Gina Hana Komori, will you marry me?" He proposes. I nod furiously and scream "Yes!" Over and over. We kiss and he puts the ring on my finger. There were pictures and lots of congratulations. It was my best night of my life.