Chapter 1

Yui's Point of View

I just received the letter from my father. He said that my sister was coming over to the Sakamaki household. But the thing is I have to go get her. She's in New Jersey. But I bet the Sakamaki brothers wouldn't let me. Unless they come with me! I run down the stairs to where everyone is in the living room. Once I get there they all look at me and then they noticed the letter that's in my hand.

"Ah Pancake what seems to be the problem and what's that letter in your hand?" Ayato says.

"I received a letter from my father. I have to go pick up my sister from New Jersey she is also a bride now. But knowing you guys you wouldn't let me go. So I'm asking if you guys can come with me to New Jersey. Is that alright with you?" I ask. Judging by their faces they seem shocked.

"Bitch-chan. You never told us that you have a sister. How come you never talk about her" Laito asks.

"Well she never contacts us. She lives in New Jersey. Last time me and my father visited, we ended up leaving on the wrong foot. It's been two years since then. Will you guys go with me to get her?"

"Sure why not? We leave tomorrow" Reiji agrees. I nod happily and leave to pack for tomorrow. I just hope that in time, Gina would forgive me and father.

Reiji's Point of View

So Yui has a sister eh? From what I have heard she is the exact opposite of her. Let us hope that it's right. We just have to wait and see.

Vote and Comment