Chapter 29

Gina's Point of View

It's the day after the ball and I woke up depressed and have tired eyes. I look into the mirror to see my makeup smudged and my eyes red from crying. I sighed and went into the bathroom to shower. After I showered I blow dried my hair. Then I curled it in ringlets like Christine in the Phantom of the Opera (a:n If you don't know what that movie is you better watch it. It's amazing!!!!) Once I did that I out on my eyeliner and mascara with some cherry lip gloss. I walk out and go downstairs. The rest see me and smile except for Reiji who isn't present at the moment. I don't even notice that he became present because I already walked out. I was the first to be in the limo. Putting on my headphones I listen to Cry by K. Michelle. Ruki and Azusa then get into the limo and sit to the spaces that are to the left and the right of me. I just zone out and live through my day.

As the day dragged on I started to think about what happened. It made me so depressed that I can't talk to him without bursting into tears. The others and surprisingly Yui have been comforting me about it. They made me smile sometimes but then again I still feel depressed. I just don't want to have to go deep into depression that I push everyone away. But I have a feeling that I was already going to.

Short filler chapter.......... Sorry.......