Chapter 25

~the next morning~
Gina's Point Of View

It's the next morning. I wake up next to Yuma and Ruki both having their heads on my shoulders. Kou and Azusa are laying on my lap. I smile. I wanted to take a picture so I quietly get my phone and take a selfie getting all of them in my picture. I then woke them up. They groaned at first but then woke up. I told them to get ready for school. They hugged me and then left to their rooms. I got into the shower after cleaning my room. I then got dressed (pic above). I grabbed my bag and waited downstairs. I was the first one there. Then came Subaru texting his girlfriend. Then Kanato with a frown on his face when he looked at me. Then Laito and the Mukamis. I stood there. Until I see a letter.

"Hey guys! This is from Karl!" I scream. By the time that I announce it everyone is downstairs.

"Can you read it?" Kou asks.

I nod before reading.

"Dear my sons, Gina, and Yui
I decided that we should have a ball since we need to have fun once in a while. Please invite students and adults from places you know and your school. The servants will take care of the rest. Please have suits ready and as well as dresses. I may pop up during the ball to check up on you. Oh and Gina please save me a dance.

Yours sincerely,
Karl Heinz aka your father."

After I read I look up to see them shocked. Especially the part when he asked for me to save him a dance. Then Ruki asks me a question.

"When does he want the ball?"

"This weekend" he nods. I put the letter in my purse and we leave. In the limo I sit next to Kou and Shuu. Shuu then slips a piece of paper in my hand

Meet me in the music room. Don't worry about the teacher for first period I handled it
-Shuu

I look at him and he nods. I sigh and slip the paper in my pocket. When we get to the school, Shuu grabs me by the wrist and practically drags me to the music room. What about meeting there? Hypocrite. Once there he releases my wrist.

"Tell me why I am here? I need to get to class before your brother starts to bitch about me ditching" I say in an annoyed expression.
"It's about him" he tells me knowing who I meant.

"I don't wanna talk about him let alone you."

"I needed to talk to you somehow"

"Then talk"

"I wanna say that I'm sorry. I didn't know that you felt that way. But Reiji just wanted to protect you. He doesn't trust them"

"And I understand. But that doesn't mean that he could control my judgement! Ya know I never asked for this life! To be sold as a bride! I never wanted to have my heart broken in more ways than one! It hurts me knowing that you like- no not like LOVE someone only for him to tear you down saying that it was a mistake! I wanna go home!!!" I scream. I start to cry. I fall to my knees crying. He comes up to me and hugs me. I tried to get away but held me tighter. I signed until I stopped. I looks him and thank him. I now know what I need to do.